Neighbors move in next door

>neighbors move in next door
>they have a daughter your age, and they want to try setting you up with her
>pic related is what she looks like

How do you respond?

Attached: 95783793_p0.jpg (3384x5464, 1.23M)

I mean, she's got the build I like. Unless she has a horrible personality, I see no reason to refuse.

I offer her my hand in marriage immediately

Attached: holy crackers.jpg (256x256, 70.62K)

Take them up on the offer, only keep her around loosely or unless i'm fucking her
Use this as an opportunity to get a hotter girlfriend using skills from her

Attached: 1561667756053.gif (436x293, 225.35K)

I always get uncomfortable when people try to set me up. Makes me wanna run away and never look back

>Use this as an opportunity to get a hotter girlfriend using skills from her
But she is literally the hottest person on Earth with tits like those.

I'm down for it but she probably isn't so whatever happens happens ig.

im shootin her in the head.. like im killin her !

I see... but why?

Attached: kanna-mao-plain1.png (1350x1508, 1.19M)

I try not to let on that I've coomed to her dozens of times already

If their daughter is my age and still living at home, then she's got some serious, crippling physical and mental issues. She likely can't even wipe her own ass.
I'm not mocking that. It's very sad.

>Americans have no concept of a tight-knit family that passes homes down through the generations

Do we get along? Does she actually like me? Do I like her?

If we honestly click and there is no coercion then great, what a god send. Even better to have an involved and nearby family. We'll be happily married, have children, then grow older and happier together each year.

What a pleasant fantasy. Time to start drinking.

>Do we get along? Does she actually like me? Do I like her?
Why do you care when she has a body like that? Fucking faggot

Of course they try to set me up with her, if your daughter is 31 years old and still at home you try to push her onto any available man who has his own place and no dependants.
Hell, they'd probably gift me with a box of punctured condoms just to hurry things along.

Why would I want to be with someone I didn't like? the body won't make it more fun
some men are fucking stupid

Not american, but still degenerate first-world, yes. Perhaps women should live at home until they find a husband, but we live in a society.

>"I'll just rape her, durrr!"
No you won't

Get to know her and test the waters to develop an idea of how she'll react to potential situations.

This body is not beautiful at all, she looks like cow.

why the fuck would they want to do that? im a hikki-neet that is rasputinmaxxing. im absolutely filthy and could probably kill a man with my breath.

Attached: 1643654630116.jpg (395x671, 30.57K)