Why do women want to talk to me so bad? Theyre really annoying

Why do women want to talk to me so bad? Theyre really annoying.

Attached: 1641340951097.jpg (720x1231, 115.24K)

Jaw is law. Also hair.

if you are not a Giga Chad then she is a bot or a pajeet scam account

Immeasurably based. Please post more of these tinder conversations OP, seeing your profile would be nice as well to add context.

Attached: women - final redpill.jpg (1543x4845, 923.83K)

Ain't that a blue checkmark though?

Bots on tinder are an incel phantom, that doesn't really happen. She's real she just didn't message you back

Incels dont use tinder you stupid fuck.

Not only that, but look at the times, she really was horny for him.

If you don't use tinder, you're volcel. Sorry

Asian foids are giga easy.

Attached: IMG_0899.jpg (1056x2283, 374.94K)

should i just make tinder with some eboy photos and troll them bitches i'm kinda bored

god I wish I was in that position

jesus CHRIST i know its an old pic but i always hope its fake

dude, the irony of my life is that I bought a house at 24, but my mom lives with me. I could be fucking whoers if I lived alone.

this is why you dont post your pictures online
imagine horny me saying the cringiest shit online with my ugly mug next to it
no im not a woman reatrd kys

no you couldnt

i live alone, nobody wants my seed

If you have a decent height and face it's really not that hard. Personality and stuff is just a cope.

>Do you run cross country?
>And if that's a too boring conversation starter, what's your favorite sex position?
Yes, nothing to see here. Definetely organic female conversation

Keep in mind this woman would ignore your existence if you werent fit or good looking. Imagine how she would treat if you weighed 15 more pounds. If she'd treat you differently (and most tinder whores would), shes not the one for you bro

>have had plenty of dates
>they usually go pretty well
>never get a second one
whats going on here? i'm a pretty decent looking dude and i've been told i have a nice personality but nobody gives me another chance

Attached: 1644794374347.jpg (491x487, 28.01K)

>he put all of his eggs in one basket
Nah, never do this. Always date several girls at once.

Any Forums unironically ruined my ability to trust women through shit like this. I'm of a good height, been told I am very good looking, never had trouble meeting and sleeping with women if I try to, but I will never be able to let my guard down around them and truly love them. I've tried relationships whilst in this mindset but then ended them after a few months because I just grew to slowly resent and distrust them for no good reason. I'm currently contemplating ending a close friendship with a girl I've known for two years because of this same reason, I have this intense urge to cut her off. The redpill turns regular losers into incels, but if you're a regular dude it turns you into a sociopath.

Here's another tinder compilation to reaaaallly blackpill you. This one is more recent too so there's no ignoring it.

Attached: Women's taste in men and what they're willing to overlooj.jpg (2000x1115, 382.2K)

I remember this one from like 2017 or 18. It's old braincels days.