I uniroincally work for a three letter federal agency. Ama

I uniroincally work for a three letter federal agency. Ama.

Attached: 3EAABBDD-5136-4830-9549-78955DFABFFD.jpg (1284x1267, 802.53K)

This isnt Reddit faggot. Youre too boring to give questions to. You work for a bunch of out of touch retards that actively ruin the world a little more every week.

Shermamble on that mic mr fbi

Behind how many proxies do I have to hide in order to avoid being spied on?

Attached: .jpg (2600x2600, 712.4K)

It's not a matter how "how do I hide". If you are being targeted, they WILL get you. There literally is nothing you can do at that point if you are being target and they truly want to get to you.

How can I also work for that

Realistically not much. You just give then false trails to follow on an open device then have devices not related off that network for the real fun.
After that poking them is just a fun game because they never seem to learn even when you tell them what you're doing. That or it's all idiots who hate their job so they just go down every rabbit hole regardless of validity because that's what they're paid to do.
Either way, it's kind of sad seeing how obvious they make it all while acting like they're being sneaky especially when everyone hypes them up like crazy and then you find out russians, chinese, and north koreans are all running trains on them using shitass rice cookers and a half melted car battery to power it.

What sort of pay do you get?

>they go quite
Typical.

Quiet* fuck you too autocorrect.

Why are you watching me? I see your vans outside my house faggot

Is it the TSA?

If it's the ATF, kill yourself in shame for violating the oath you took on day 1.

Attached: 1644868546807.jpg (1170x1087, 732.94K)

Is biden part of the deep state?

What the fuck is this
Did all the ex-Stasi find work with the ATF

No because that doesn't exist. At best it's just coke and pedophilia parties so no shit they rent out an island for it.

I work for a four letter government agency that is beloved by the public :^)

And then you woke up.
You fucking idiots pretend you're the all-seeing eye then rely on eyewitness accounts to catch dudes.

>it's just coke and pedophilia parties
This, the rich and political elite are just depraved sickfucks. There's no world-governing cabal to be had except for the rich and the political elite giving each other kickbacks and propping each other up, same as it always was. The U.S. is an oligarchy through and through

Attached: epstein.jpg (819x515, 64.93K)

How well does it pay? What are the qualifications?

Attached: alphabet agencies.png (677x677, 440.19K)

Can I join somehow?