/r9gay/ - 1658

K1-B0 bf Edition

Last Thread:

Attached: K1-B0.jpg (800x1000, 69.65K)

>half an hour and know replys
cringe

Even if homosexuality was natural and innate (it's not), celibacy would be the only ethical choice rather than engaging in such a destructive lifestyle.
Your "love" is at best a sick imitation of real heterosexual love and at worst it's horrors that I won't even mention here.

Attached: 1620925923960.jpg (1200x905, 384.71K)

i'm not gay anymore. i'm cured

Did you know that biscum have more STDs, more mental illness, and worse health outcomes than other faggots?
This makes no sense if we accept that LGBT misery comes from discrimination. Bifags should better fit in with the general population and be perfectly capable of "straight passing" whenever they want, making them relatively immune to discrimination.
However, it makes a lot of sense once you realize that self-loathing is the true origin of all sodomy-based identities and bisexuality is just faggotry minus the sense to exclude women from whatever gay diseases you're spreading.

Attached: 1627894741212.jpg (480x953, 100.35K)

And that's a good thing!
Get fucked

Attached: Na854.png (281x273, 48.99K)

Anyone wanna be my bf?
>weeb
>white
>almost 20yo
>neet
>willing to talk to you all day every day while awake
>big into vidya and manga
>can show you my programming socks
I like older masc guys though.

Attached: 10010.png (500x500, 272.36K)

im 23, no hobbies, no friends, no life, paranoid thoughts my parents are thinking about me 24/7. maybe i am mentally ill.

>25 in 2 days
>still a virgin
I am older than half of this board at this fucking point
I am mentally still 20 at best
I hate you all

Attached: 1626934314429.jpg (153x225, 7.22K)

no, I'm 26 and get carded still. Therefore, not your type.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you were older than half of this board when you turned 20.

i am not a gay man but i want to have hot oily sex with kibo

Actually it just means bisexuals are shitty people.
No surprises there.

Rude
I'm not shitty

I'm an old fag myself but I look young

you're going to break some poor gay boy's heart when you decide that you want to have kids with a woman
then later you'll break your wife's heart when you get caught having gay hookups 10 years into the marriage

DRUNK + BAKED BEANS

Have you ever thought it's weird that the word for drinking alcohol includes your name? I'm not even being passive aggressive I've just been thinking and it freaks me out
Like how our discord numbers were virtually the same and only differed by one number and the number that differed was visually similar to the other
What the fuck is going on
I know I'm being weird I'm sorry but it's fucking strange

I mean is did you make that up? Is this some ultra convoluted way of fucking with me?
I have to pretend things are normal I can't handle it if they're not

What is this schizo shit I'm reading?

It's a straight up observation is all and I think it's a little coincidental given the circumstances surrounding it