NEETs of r9k. What would it take to get you to rejoin society?

NEETs of r9k. What would it take to get you to rejoin society?

Attached: 1644368455843.png (699x518, 559.21K)

Why would you ever want to rejoin society as a NEET? I'm pretty comfy as a long term NEET not having any obligations or responsibilities and wouldn't have it any other way

A good job without nepotism attached to it.

eugenics and gene manipulation

my genetics are broken and my eyes have been producing floaters these past 2 years, if they keep replicating ill be blind in 20 years if not 10
when that happens ill slit my throat

nothing, I don't ever want to rejoin society

Attached: pp.jpg (1000x1024, 80.28K)

Neet life is best life. Why would I rejoin if not for my life. So destroy modern life?

A job that is not hard physically labor, with a positive social environment + a belief that I have the potential to get a girlfriend.
Unfortunately it seems like most jobs are abject horror - either excruciatingly boring, stressful, or physically demanding. And I am ugly, and literally slightly deformed. So, I dont see how these conditions could ever be met.

have you gotten that checked out? I looked it up and apparently if untreated floaters can make you blind if they are from "a serious underlying retinal condition".

KWAAAAIIIIIIIITENGAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZAYATTAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDELHIYYYNNNNNHAGASIYZDAGGULLLLLLLSEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNWWOHHNNNCHOOONNNNHICHEENEGTEEESIIIIIDDDHIMOORAAASAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEYEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAHHHHHHHHHHHHERELHEGGGGMONNGOLLLLLCHINGGGISSAYYYYYYYYEZZEEENNBOGGDDDCHIINNNGGHIIIISSKHAAAAANNNNNGALLLLTMESSNIIIIDUNNDDAAAAAAASSSSSGANBOLLLLDDSHIGGGGIIIHUCCHHHHTTEEEEIIIGAZZZZZAAARRRRDELKHIDEEEGARIDSHUVUUUUUSHIGGGHUCCHTTAAAAYYYYY

Attached: SongoftheSteppes.jpg (1024x576, 186.93K)

thought i told my doc 3 years ago but guess ill mention it again (have to wait till oct)
wouldn't have been too bad but got one in my right eye now
one in my left eye looks like a virus(doesn't move, and had it for 4 years now)
but they are only noticeable in bright lights since that will cast shadow on them otherwise i cant see them in dim light

Provide me with my own house for free

yea i have floaters too and they come and go. they're really only noticeable if im trying to find them but right now its dark and i cant really see them at all. But if you think they just keep getting worse or if they dont move and block your vision then that might be bad. but its treatable with things like surgery at least. Hopefully its not serious.

A wife who will not divorce me and who will let me support her and will appreciate my effort.

Wiping peoples memories. I'm an outted "pedophile" even tho what I did happened when I was 15. Once you are abandoned by society nothing else remains. A week ago a old meet friend of mine killed himself. I have exactly 0 friends. I have lived in my 1 bedroom for 11 years now with zero contact. If I'm forced to work by the state I just work for minimal wage until I inevitably get "exposed" and given shit work that I refuse to do. I couldn't go to college because of this never ending slander. My 3.9 GPA and 1540 sat score went to waste. I'm planning on acquiring some cool new hardware next year for self defense against these literal mouth breathers.

I'm 27 and I'm totally isolated from the world. Nothing ever happens.

Attached: 1640916989068.jpg (1400x1408, 205.53K)

You have it the wrong way around..... Society has abandoned me. This world spits out loner "creeps" like tossing fresh wood on a fire.

Attached: 1642999892572.jpg (640x633, 27.27K)

people to behave like human beings instead of literal subhuman animals. it's like going to the zoo every time i go outside.

If college was free, I'd go back to school just to party.
But noooooooo
>murica

>Provide me with my own house for free
What if it was a Tom Nook style loan with zero interest and no due date?

I can't. You robbed me of a functional mind and body. I am dying. And I will never because I cannot be loved properly due to schizophrenia. You will always want someone better. I learned in science that my love will never be requited due to neurological dysfunction, even. All the girls I love do is put me to sleep. And my love would have to be requited, an impossibly after IQ reduction. You fucked up. I'd sooner murder suicide than to try again, retarded and have my heart break with your vitriol and venom. I'm too sick. I'm just going to curl up and go.

Pretty much, it seems people are getting more aggressive; just tonight, I had someone road rage at me by tailgating me, flashing their brights on and off, and then at one point follows me into a parking lot of a gas station, so I pull out right away, and go to this parking lot of a motel and this fucker drives past me shouting something, while I shout,

>FUCK YOU!!! FAGGOT!!!

Anyway, this is the second time I had someone do that but this time actually follow me. I cannot stand these people, and every time I have went to the mall or walmart in the major city that's an hour away from me, I always have some dipshit scream at me while I'm driving in the parking lot while they're in the way like the braindead idiots they are. I don't get inceldom or any of that, but I do understand misanthropy. Ever since the pandemic, people have turned into more of a barbarian-like state than ever before and everyone that's still sane notices others' hearts have changed for the worse.

If only earning irl is as easy with Animal Crossing