What do you do after sex? Do you do a 360 and walk away immediately?

What do you do after sex? Do you do a 360 and walk away immediately?

Attached: 1643988626113.png (782x900, 85.15K)

Smoke cigarettes in their room and stink up the place

l wake up

shit and fart

i fucking lay there counting the tiles

Take a shower together, consoom nicotine, and talk

i instantly cum

You know turning 360 degrees means full circle right?

I hope you're joking, are you joking? Otherwise GTFO newfag

lay on eachother nakey so you can bask in the afterglow while feeling the warmth and softness of skin against skin. that would be nice i think. maybe some cockwarming action so you can stay connected and oozy

Attached: B85D04D3-65BA-4421-BE28-87C216C78DF9.gif (540x304, 1.99M)

Based nic consoomers

Attached: 1644249383983.jpg (1024x1024, 67.16K)

I uninstall grindr and swear to never do this to myself again, for the 15th time.

I do a 360 and then have another sex

Shower and remove the sex blanket before getting into bed under the still clean blanket

autistic but i like it

Get up and leave, doubly so if the cunt says she wants to cuddle or something. It's a shit test, don't fail it.

Attached: 1642998766675.jpg (577x577, 18.62K)

If you like her; stay and cuddle for at least a few hours to re-stabilize her emotional core and do some bonding.

If you don't like her; get up and leave.

Sometimes I can an OCD tier compulsion to get the fuck out after sex. Especially when the chick tries to cuddle or embrace me.
It's extremely weird, it's full-on claustrophobia where I can't fucking breathe.
It doesn't happen with all women, and it doesn't even happen every time, but when it does it's so weird.

>to re-stabilize her emotional core
why what happened to it

yep i lay on my bf right after were done we cuddle and then sleep naked
i do occasionally though like touching myself afterwards not in a sexual masturbating way. I just like feeling how sloppy and messy i end up, sometimes grab his hand and place it down there and squeeze him with my legs, just feels nice.
my favorite thing though is resting my
head on him while my ass sticks out for him to play with the moisture and SQUISH sound 100% recommend you guys play with you girls parts more we love it. >also leads to more rounds

she literally just got fucked in the pussy by an irl Any Forums poster

Trying to force your stupid s4s meme isn't going to happen. I see you and I know what you're doing. I'm here to tell you, you will fail. Go back to your shithole board, fucking underage.

If it's a hook up, you usually lay there until they tell you to leave or do one of those "I have work in the morning..." sorta lines

If it's a loved one, just cuddle or do some chores

If it's a hooker, wipe yourself down and tell her where the money is located

If it's a massage parlor, let them wipe you down and then grab a little bottle of water on your way out (this is why I fucking love massage parlors)