ABSOLUTE SUIFUEL

>kpop group member turns 18 (20 in Korea) and has her first drink as her father teaches her drinking etiquette

youtu.be/IgMo4CSVX1k?t=169 (Turn subs on)

Holy shit so wholesome and cute, why wasn't I born in Asia?
I'd actually have something to live for if there were women like this around me, but I'm surrounded by Tinder whores.
IT'S OVER

Attached: 74342.png (703x657, 930.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

xvideos.com/video53096633/model_shooting_for_magazine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>korea
Most superficial women on the planet. Don't believe that any of this cutesy shit is real for a second.

Nah dude just watch it, look at her face when she has her first ever soju sip, she's so pure and cute it hurts, it's a different world

It's just like japan, they have a culture of superficial cuteness which belies the cold, calculating nature of their women. This girl is a product to be sold, everything she shows the world is for the benefit of her public appearance.

>which belies the cold, calculating nature of their women
True, I know women, I'm not that naive, but does it really matter if they're faking or not if it ends up having a real impact on the world? Statistically less likely to cheat, smaller body count, more feminine...I can't even picture an 18 y.o western woman being able to fake the purity this video had

all i see is "made for BWC"

das right darkie. thats how us paleskins ROLL we get down with that good family shit, that high trust society gangsta shit.

IMA FUCK U UP

its reparations my nigga! reparations for all the niggers hurting innocent people for DECADES. BLOOD FOR BLOOD LOK TAR OGAR

>I'd actually have something to live for if there were women like this around me, but I'm surrounded by Tinder whores.
You fucking nigger brainlet she IS the whorest of all tinder whores, everything she does is fake, and imagine, just fucking imagine how much betabux she gets? You can't fucking imagine how rich the men she actually lets smash are

SHUT UP. THEY ARE PURE MAIDENS FOR BWC

xvideos.com/video53096633/model_shooting_for_magazine

Not fake, I analyzed how much she drank on her first sip and it was clearly an inexperienced drinker having her first taste of alcohol otherwise she wouldn't pour that much on her mouth
She's cute, pure, and probably a virgin

dont even THINK about her, darkie. you are unworthy and only bring suffering on others

Plastic bugholes
If you like korean women or K-pop you get the axe.

Im not dark wtf dont insult me like that

Its not about the race, I like Utah girls as well, its about the behavior and wife potential

Oh okay. Can't be too careful these days.
... i remain unconvinced.

>Most superficial women on the planet
White hands with plastic nails typed this post

This is a pop star. Shes taken thousands of music industry executive dick

I used to think Koreans were massively overrated until I met a korean girl at work and she's everything I've ever wanted in a woman. Just knowing that she'll never be mine feels me with deep sorrow.

Attached: 1643235088479.png (681x516, 400.6K)

i dunno. This is NaNa, a kpop star and actress. her vag looks nice and tight, almost mint condition.

***darkie analytics deployed***
****conclusion: DARKIE *****

>feels
*fills

Wrong she's a virgin

dont even talk about her, you are UNWORTHY, darkie

silence ricecel

Attached: 1632553012130.jpg (1000x1200, 237.52K)

I already said I'm not dark and she's a virgin and pure

you are nothing but a dog, begging at the Master's table for his scraps, his crumbs of pussy. you will NEVER be worthy of this feast of Chads.

>and she's everything I've ever wanted in a woman
Hmmm, hard to believe if she grew up in the West.
Not even a strict household can save their daughters from college

>you are nothing but a dog, begging at the Master's taber for his scraps, his crumbs of pussy. you wirr NEVER be worthy of this feast of Chads.

Attached: 1623504107754.png (451x560, 118.17K)

Stunned into jibberish, you fool.

There are 0 koreans on Any Forums, and this bitch has probably taken heaps of executive cock and fucked heaps of pop stars and shit, you guys are retarded.

okay but my darkie detector is going off in this thread. friendly fire is just the nature of this conflict

Kpop is profitable dude this is not the 1980s, she won a singing competition at 13 and joined a group, she's a virgin and pure

SHUT YOUR MOUTH DARKIE you are unworthy to speak of her