FATCELS

is me being fat the reason why im alone?

also i've been eating like trash for many years

5'7 220lbs late 20s

Attached: fat.jpg (1240x700, 73.73K)

its because youre 5'7.

I'm 5'9 and 196. I was even heavier but I've been making myself lose weight.

kys

i eat on habit not when im hungry

im being honest retard

>19 years old
>6'2"
>170 pounds
Last week I was 160, I'm so fucking angry. I basically look like the pic you posted. Small arms/legs, huge gut. I'll probably need to go to 140 to look normal. I doubt that will happen before I kill myself.

you're an idiot. ive seen shorter people with gf's and married with kids.

not my fault so many height-nazis exists like urself faggot

bro no one wants to marry a Any Forums dwelling incel who is also 5'7.

ur a 4channer too, and ur completely missing the point, faggot.

yes im in the same boat user
5'8
225lbs
been fat literally all my life after i stopped taking amphetamine as a 5th grader. i literally went from eating normally at a healthy weight to absolutely vacuuming up anything. i eat out of boredom mostly. being fat is woman repellant but i really dont care enough to loose weight for the appeal of women

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif (498x280, 1.08M)

Bruh what. I'm 6'3 and 210 lbs, and I look nothing like that. It's just a slight chub for me, most of the weight is muscle. overall it looks good. At 6'2 160, you're lanky as fuck. You should work out and get some muscle, not lose weight. There's a chance you might even have body image issues, cause 140 is way too low.

BRO u asked why no ones attracted to u and its the height.

220 isn't that bad; I'm 5' 9", that weight and not that fat. If you exercise and don't eat like shit it will probably come off in a little bit.

There are people in this world who are into fat people but u should probably lose weight anyway

if you are ugly then it doesnt really make a difference. being 5'7 is brutal though.

t 5'7 fat ugly manlet

I'm skinny-fat, bro. Basically no muscle because I post here 12 hours a day. I would love to start working out but that's clearly not an option if I don't have enough discipline to eat less.

I'm 6'0, went from like 230 to 180 and although people treat me noticeably better I haven't gotten any more interest from grils. I actually got more pussy when I was fat.

Attached: fat marv.jpg (457x494, 38.56K)

5'9 140lb, trying to see if I can get down to 120lb without losing strength. Fat just looks too disgusting I wish I had none

Dude you have it easy. Think about being a true lardass in a mobility scooter. Don't expect crazy results within a short time frame.

5'7 190. plateaued at that weight for the past 2 years but im scared im gonna start gaining more

Nigga how did you get laid as a fatty