Good girls love being called mommy

i love when he calls me mommy... i think its super cute, especially since he's older than me

Attached: C15B452D-6D89-4A2F-9AB9-C25FA337A555.jpg (549x522, 44.61K)

I think some but not all girls like this and it needs to be discussed first. I doubt there are many into it though.

Dominant women don't exist and 99.9% of women don't like acting like your mother. Stop giving false hope to these incels.

Attached: 1640550907069.jpg (779x960, 124.22K)

You like being called mommy because you want children lol

>call the girl you like
There is no such person
Also I would have to have a lot of intimacy with a woman to call her 'mommy'
I'd like to be called 'daddy' too. It's hot

true, it all needs to be discussed...but from what i know and have seen, its wayyy more common than men think!!

they definitely do exist, n i dominate my bf all day everyday...not just sexually, but normally too..i mean who else will take care of him? its not false hope, just reality :)

i do want babies!! but hes my baby first

This. Most women will leave or emotionally betray their bfs after they realize they're above them.

A thread of some user asking for genuine help died just so you can brag about sex. Seriously fucking leave roastie/tranny.

that thread has nothing to do w me...why don't you go comment on that one yourself??? i dont get y people say this lole

I hope you are right about it being more common than I'd think, this kinda switch relationship is ideal for me.

>they definitely do exist, n i dominate my bf all day everyday...not just sexually, but normally too
You'll throw him away once you get the opportunity to get something better.

oh cool, another suifuel thread

Attached: 57849.jpg (1020x759, 148.01K)

on a related note, would my gf be weirded out if i asked her to call me daddy or if i was to call her mommy? she has some moderate trauma with both her parents so would it just be reminding her of that every time i said it?
also im worried that calling her mommy might start to break down my position as the dominant and stable one? although i already sometimes sleep on her lap so i dunno :PP

Attached: 203.jpg (402x503, 121.61K)

>call the girl you like mommy
Why are you trying to get me arrested

I have so much shame about letting my highschool gf talk me into calling her mommy, I cringe so fucking hard thinking about all those messages.

Attached: 1626114731997.jpg (500x500, 29.87K)

I'd love to have a gf who made me call her mommy, but she'd have to be older than me.

>ywn have a mommy gf ever again

Attached: 1603559162974.jpg (360x360, 12.89K)

>tfw no primary mommy switch gf
why did you inflict this pain

keep believing brother

Have you considered lactation? It's very intimate when he has to genlty suck on your tits everday. Tell him you won't let his milk come out until yours do. Of couse, you can expedite the process by getting pregnant.

Attached: 6254b1e32a3097483429797fa898dd9c.jpg (750x1000, 160.22K)

this and this, dominant women rarely exist, and the ones that do will leave you ruined
I just want a gf that is comfortable being a switch

>no gf to lovingly suck her boobs as she plays with your hair
fuck this cruel earth

imagine her slowly stroking your dick as you suck on her boobs, making sure you only cum after you fulfil your daily 30 minutes of sucking to induce lactation!

Attached: 1620065669880.jpg (3457x3000, 474.69K)

dont even get me started bro, having a girl that cares about me is something i would kill for