Hello everyone I hope you are all having really good day! I am feeling bad and I am posting again here to say stuff and...

Hello everyone I hope you are all having really good day! I am feeling bad and I am posting again here to say stuff and talk and distract myself and hi! How are you? I'm sorry for reusing my pictures I am running out. Please don't be mean to me :(

There is a friend I have had for a couple years and she is really nice and sweet and kind and she has a great personality and we are really close and she is the best person I have ever met and I want to try to be just like her she feels like an amazing older sister! Well, about a week ago I found out that she was born a he through another friend we both have, and I don't know how to feel.

It doesn't really bother me that she is trans, I really wish I was a girl too and it feels bad, I am mostly bothered that she didn't tell me and if I hadn't figured out that way, I'm not sure if she ever would've told me :/ I also feel dumb for not catching on. All the signs were there I think. She would always not want to talk in call or make up an excuse why she couldn't. She talked about how she was abused when she was a kid multiple times and she really likes anime etc. She looks really cute!

I love her and she feels like family. I want to stay really good friends with her and she is one of my only friends and my closest friend. I'm not sure if her being dishonest is ok. This has been a long message and thank you if you make it to the end!

Attached: 1641689110685.jpg (2932x2932, 370.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1k8OaUZ08wa9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why tranny? why do you come to this board?

oh I am not trans. I wish I was a girl really bad but I am a boy, I can't do anything to change that it sucks :( I would kill myself before I do anything like that I don't think it would work, especially for me.

I came to talk here because there are a lot of nice people to talk to and I wanted to say some things and maybe someone will listen I'm not sure. It's ok It's going to be ok

Attached: 1640583152254.gif (500x469, 414.69K)

Hmm. Personally I take her not telling you as a sign she ever wanted to meet you in person or vc. That doesn't mean she doesn't value you a friend, probably just scared you wouldn't want to be friends anymore. If you really think of her as just a friend and nothing more I don't think I would see a problem with it. But I am also not you, I haven't had long term friends so I can't say I know what it would be like to be lied to like that.

I hope it works out for you however it ends though.

Attached: b94e259ca25ad3c540e6e10154e0d825.jpg (736x493, 105.52K)

All I am is hearing is you have a cute girl to talk to, don't listen to the lonely retards on this board.

Thank you very much user I hope you can find a good friend it feels very amazing! I agree I think she was scared about me not wanting to be friends if I found out, I think I am upset because after all that we've been through she didn't trust me with that information. I am pretty sure she still wants to be friends which is good, We talk in call now and nothing bad has happened and I still really like her, and it I ask myself, Is there anything else she is being dishonest about? I hope things can be better now. I wish you best of luck!

That is true I just like hearing what you all have to say. It can be interesting and it helps me to see other opinions and stuff. Some people are mean and that feels bad :(

Attached: 1640379403219.jpg (1280x1280, 180.53K)

Had a friend who came out recently, it definitely has more to do with her own safety and comfort. It may feel bad it took this long, but she just wanted to make sure she was safe. Just be friendly and there for her, She may even help you come out of your own box

It can be hard to trust her again but im sure if you give it time as being friends it will come back. It will definitely take a bit of time though but it sounds like you want to be friends so I'm sure it will work out.

As for me I'm not too interested in friends, just talking to random people on a Nigerian gender rights forum is enough for me.

Attached: 8070ceb695082e43fbe649b18f9bf645.jpg (736x556, 45.66K)

omg I really needed to hear that. When I first found out I was honestly kind of rude and I still feel really bad about it. I felt somewhat betrayed and I think if I would've heard it from her I would've felt a lot better about it. Like I said, if I hadn't been able to figure it out from a different friend I still probably wouldn't know. I want to try my best to be friendly and supportive and help her out. I honestly am not sure about the context of it all and I'm still trying to figure out how to ask her and I'm not sure what she would like from me and I don't want to be rude again and it's honestly a lot but I think it's important and relevant information. Also I think I understand why she didn't tell me now. I still really want to be close friends and I hope we can remain as such. And about me coming out that sounds like a terrible and scary and awful thing that will make me kill myself. I bet that's how she felt. Thank you for that. I hope your friend is doing ok too

Attached: 1585137222916.jpg (850x1303, 92.86K)

Holy shit!
This must be a woman, look at all the long texts

She moved out of state because I don't live in the friendliest of areas for trans people, she seems to be doing okay. Glad I could make you feel better. It may even help to express your feelings to her, especially since your going through the same struggles she is, she probably doesn't even realize it caused you some distress.

I wish :( I just enjoy talking and I'm feeling better

awwe, I'm sorry to hear that. I'm thinking about telling her about how I am feeling, but I'm not sure how she will react and once I tell her it might feel more real to me. It's mostly just stayed in my head for the past 5 or 6 years and once I say it I can't unsay it.

Attached: 1590323758575.jpg (713x1000, 179.9K)

It is probably better to get your feelings out with someone you trust than to keep them bottled up. Keeping your emotions bottled up isn't a permanent solution and if they boil over its gonna be a lot worse

That's true, I think you're probably right. I'm really scared to accept that this is who I really don't want it to be true. I want to be normal. It feels disgusting. Honestly both of the options look bad unfortunately.

Attached: 1637955878451.png (333x225, 135.89K)

Keeping shit locked up is almost always gonna turn out worse than just letting them out. It's not disgusting, it's definitely strange but it's undeniably human to want to express your genuine self.

fuck, You are right, I can't stay like this for the rest of my life. I don't want to be a gross freak. I don't know what is true and what isn't about being trans and what actually happens. It looks like both sides of it are on this website but I'm not sure if either of them are right or if they are both lying. In the short term it is easiest to ignore it but in the long term I don't know if I can ignore it forever.

Attached: 1638005905936.jpg (570x464, 152.99K)

voca.ro/1k8OaUZ08wa9

Should have never come here

Attached: F7D32325-42D9-4BE7-B353-C54742DA93C0.jpg (600x576, 37.41K)

hello! how are you doing? :D

Stop kvetching you absolute slimeball degenerate.

This post was your biggest mistake and it will soon be your greatest regret.

I'm glad you said almost because not all of us are or will ever be in a situation to just let it out.

Hi OP, I'm doing bad for too many reasons to list, but I appreciate seeing more cute anime girls get posted.

I barely watch anime anymore, but I love seeing cute anime girls doing cute anything.

Attached: 717749daf3516ee1e9198b73f1058823.jpg (1398x1398, 264.46K)

OH MY SCIENCE IS THIS A WOMEN WITH AN ANIME PROFILE PIC

Attached: 12.jpg (244x254, 10.65K)

It doesn't matter who is right, it's your life and how you feel. Girl or not you want to dress, look, and be addressed a certain way. Most people want this to varying degrees, nothing gross or freakish about it. Just because someone finds something gross or freakish doesn't mean you should give it any value or credence.