I wish this fag conduct a mass shooting, it would be epic, he is a fat, bald, virgin, incel, jobless pedo...

I wish this fag conduct a mass shooting, it would be epic, he is a fat, bald, virgin, incel, jobless pedo. And also a black and most important a famous person.

He's literally hated by everyone and lost every thing he once owned by falling for that 13 yo girl trap. I hope he conduct a mass shooting and give as a legendary Columbine-level crime and make it his legacy. But he is a fat pussy who doesn't even dare

Attached: 16apmlguuhy61.jpg (640x834, 63.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QbCWZC3aUbY&ab_channel=EDP445DeletedVideos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also he has a massive weapon armory

People going to the lengths of getting him kicked out of apartment buildings and getting him fired when he hasn't shown any signs of reoffending is incredibly cringe. This is what caues more kids being harmed because pedophiles won't get psychiatric help in fear of le pedophile hunters that will ruin their lives for reddit karma.

True, especially that cunt who kick him out of a damn hotel for fuck sake just to suck on some yt clout.
That will make the crime even more epic, he will make society view how awful they are and how they have mistreated pedos. He will become the pedos' Elliot Rodger if he actually did it

Who'd he target? He would have to go on a spree

Who?
Origonolio

i dont get it, how the fuck do people fall for these kinds of things? do these retards never think that they will get caught? are they low iq?

why didnt edp just fucking coom to loli or something instead of this? I swear he fucking deserves it for being such a retard nigger

>reoffending
you seem to imply he ever did anything. is it a crime to send your dick to a dude in his mid twenties? age roleplay is not super uncommon. yeah, EDP is retarded and its gross or whatever but who gives a fuck?
isn't he still security or something? he can just 'go postal'

>I hope he conduct a mass shooting
Is he a felon? Felons can't own guns.

Attached: 1644807755702.jpg (400x400, 126.53K)

He's still one of the more likable black e-celebs tbqh.
But he was incredibly fucking retarded to fall for the classic chris hansen shit.
Does he have a website or something?
Where do you go to get updates on his life?
I want to know how he's holding up rn.

>makes thread
>can't even say who the faggot they're talking about is
Lol

Boogie2988 he tried meating a miner in minecraft

Man I miss him. I liked his antics. It was all cause of cup cakes...

Attached: 1618046224492.jpg (620x708, 80.3K)

He already own a massive collection, also the police didn't give a fuck about the investigation of that two retarded wannabe cops who caught him

He wont for the same reason discord troons wont.
They are Narcissistic pedophiles, all they care about is their own gratification.
To have them kill themselves you have to trigger their narcissistic rage.

Attached: 1643551641203.jpg (580x725, 67.89K)

>narcissistic rage
He is getting humiliated on a daily basis in the streets or on the internet, he is even lost his retarded fans who viewed him as a badass chad before lol
He is nothing in the eyes of everyone but a pedo negro

He hasn't apologized or even show he has any regret for what he did. All he said was "fuck the haters" and tried to continue the show. If he didn't keep trying to be online people would have forgotten about him by now.

it's Eat Da Pussy aka EDP445 aka Cupcake Pedo
i never heard of the guy till he got caught

Yeah but narcissists dont get angry till you pop their bubble.
All the shit you mentioned just makes him go into cope mode
He will just convince himself he is awesome and cool.
To get him to Harry go kill himself you need to push the right buttons and I wouldnt know that since i dont know the guy, but it's pretty easy to do.
I wonder if he would have it in him to killnone of his rape victims if they told him theyd go to the cops

I think he doesn't give a fuck about moralities, so I think he will kill if he knew he will get away with it and if he wasn't a pussy who won't say a word to an edgelord wannabe cop fag who humiliate the shit out of him

He also had it in him before to act like OJ Simpson to do the wrong in public and challenge people to get an evidence, like before the Cupkace event, he was sending people obvious massages that he is a pedo like this pic.

Attached: wk9du258may51 (1).png (640x1387, 760.74K)

that pic is disturbing even without knowing he is a pedo

youtube.com/watch?v=QbCWZC3aUbY&ab_channel=EDP445DeletedVideos
Watch this user

Attached: w9653akdc2w61.jpg (472x986, 38.01K)