I Iove women so much it's unreaI

i Iove women so much it's unreaI

Attached: 1644830042106.jpg (805x1024, 582.62K)

Same here I just love their bodies so soft and yummy

tell me about it the smell the movements everything their breathing kek

Live with one for a week and your tune will change REAL QUICK

No, you only love Stacey.

Me too, man. I really, really love women. All coomer shit aside women are just downright gorgeous. They're gorgeous and beuatiful and I want a woman my equal to grow and be together with for the rest of my life. It's all I want bros.

>lived with my mom for past 30 years
>opinion hasn't changed
Care to explain?

seriously I can admire the female all day. Not even in a sexual way. The female body is a work of art

I agree, but in truth it's only because we are programmed that way

You love their bodies. What lies behind that is absolutely insufferable.

Then I applaud my programming. Bravo!

I love the female mind too. I love my female friends and I'd love to have even more. Sorry to ruin the team solidarity.

If eating shit was beneficial to passing your genes on you would've evolved to like that too. Why applaud it?

Dung beetles can appreciate the qualities of poo that we can't, except for maybe John Mcafee

yeah females are great. it's something about them. their softness and affection. sweetness and caring attitude. when you share a connection with a female it feels like you're floating on cloud nine. nothing really compares to it. you would trade the whole world for her. a toast to all the females out there. I love you.

Attached: main-qimg-89b0effb3a24d98dff23a22393e1f85e.png (600x579, 260.67K)

>female friends
Ask me how I know you're a pathetic cuck.

Attached: c561d581ee81c63acdc496c388ec00b7.jpg (680x680, 46.65K)

Because I post on Any Forums?

Me too the women's body is literally art.

You only like Staceys body fucking moid

No I like all kinds even fatties just need to have a curvy shape to them for me to like em
Foid you literally have so much to fall back on
>face
>ass
>titties
>pussy
Men only have 2 things
>face
>cock

Ugly fembots can still have sexually attractive features

I mean there are also height, physical structure, having hair and having a fat wallet.

The best thing about a woman is her voice, just the way it can either soothe or scare me makes me very happy

You're retarded if you don't think the same applies to women.

Am ugly bitch with nice titties or ass is still desirable