WW3 inbound

>WW3 inbound

They're trying to kill us off before critical mass is reached.

Attached: 34ysdfh35h.png (868x876, 782.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-europe-60152005
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>WW3
Our ancestors had land, house, wife, kids. They fought to protect them. A young man nowadays who has no kids, no wife, no house, who hates his dead end job and rents an apartment can rebel and start a beta uprising, but why would he fight in a world war protecting someone else's properties?

Attached: 16363554949494455.png (720x801, 487.62K)

The draft will never happen in the US. Anyone who has a basic understanding of what happened in the vietnam war will know why. It's only going to happen in small, subhuman third world shitholes which have no other option and they WILL suffer for it, because a conscripted army is inherently unreliable and they will fuck you over.

I don't think giving guns to bunch of people who are disappointed with life and society is a good idea either. There was an Ukrainian guy who was labeled an "incel" recently who shot few Ukrainian soldiers after being drafted and handed a gun.
bbc.com/news/world-europe-60152005

Wasn't about inceldom, they were just subhuman slavs who abused the guy for months and their officer did nothing, he even told the squad that he asked for help from a superior. Got what they fucking deserved

If they handed me a gun i would do the exact same thing desu. Society has done nothing but fuck me over from birth. No fucking way im gonna die just so Canadian chads can keep fucking all the women.

>alone and broke but educated
I'm gonna make it bros

Betas have been threatening an uprising since the early 2000s. Still waiting losers, hurry up.

My point stands, it's going to be hard to convince people to give their life fighting for society that abandoned them. "No one owes you anything!" Such a popular phrase, especially used by women towards low status men. Why should low status men fight for society and protect women then?

I don't think uprising is the correct term, more like trust and social cohesion going down the shitter even further.

Anyway, here's the full story

>As someone who lives not only in Ukraine but in the city and even close proximity to where this happened, it's really amusing to see the couch military experts thinking it's a Russian hidden attack/provocation/separatist issue. Just stop with this fearmongering and false information.

>The troops that captured him had body cams, filmed his capture and asked him why he did this and how. The shooter himself admitted that it happened because he was abused. A couple months ago he broke up the fight that happened between soldiers, then reported them to superiors. Because of this, he was marked as a "rat" and was bullied and abused for quite a while. The superior did nothing, and no one supported and helped him. So eventually he snapped.

>This is just an unfortunate issue of people ignoring mental health and treating others like garabge, neglecting to see that it can painfully sting them in the end, as seen here. Nothing else.

>more like trust and social cohesion going down the shitter even further.
The great resignation might be a thing as well. When people realize "hard work" doesn't actually matter and can get you only so far. They're already trying to stop it..

Attached: 1421553467895695.jpg (640x930, 73.92K)

As long as they nuke the US I will have a good day.
Sadly this will likely not happen :(

The BBC can fuck themselves.
I cannot wait for the day when the funding will stop.

It's very sad that Any Forums shilled for women for years, trying to force guys to opt into society and man up for sluts. That doesn't work for many reasons. Not only is life not that basic, but low value men are essentially deemed as tainted. Nothing they do will matter and their lives suck. Not only are people going to see lots of problems in the future regarding this issue, but we will also have to come to terms with the fact that we have a way of life that is simply incompatible with millions and millions of people. There is no solution for this, only suffering.

Yeah. America and China seem to be running the same plan. War takes care of all their incels due to policies and also all the rural people who would have skills to remain independent from the state.

this is just the west, in particular western whites but the decadence is spreading to other races as well, the rest of the world won't give a shit, they'll just take notes on how to avoid it

>MFW all the state actors secretly got together and staged a war just to nuke incels

Attached: 1636669126537.png (500x913, 230K)

>women is sad because she can't get a bf out of her league
>people/pundits swarm her, saying this is society's problem
>men are more depressed than ever, can't get a gf, let alone find a reason to live
>people/pundits swarm them, saying they are a threat to society, and thus society's problem which must be dealt with

Sounds like a great idea, literally nothing could go wrong. I'm all in favor

Attached: dilbert.jpg (320x320, 17.42K)

The BBC is what makes the UK the great country that it is