pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV(embed) (embed)
uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
mbti-oncepts.tumblr.com/archive
keys2cognition.com/explore.htm
9axes.github.io/
Link to other images like the OP: delaramartdesign.com/tag/myers-briggs/

thread question:
>your type
>what is something you believe only you notice/understand/care about?

longevity prompt:
halfway through the thread, go through the other responses to above question and pick out your most/least favorite/interesting/useful.

Attached: feggots.png (1200x781, 235K)

Last Thread, fuck:

so like i was saying drink my cum

unless you've developed your bulbocavernosus muscle to an inhuman degree i doubt you could across state lines

true u probably live in europe or something too far away for my Vitamin Cum

Attached: gangstalker suicide.png (1203x755, 182.34K)

Saucecon the OP image? Because it's not in those links.

i copied the OP, sorry for leaving that link in from last thread.

i literally just googled jungian functions or something

I don't browse nor participate in these threads. I'm stopping by just this once to say FUCK Fe users. That is all.

Attached: 1600028247275.jpg (1988x2048, 441.14K)

>your type
INTP
I could write a list about what my eyes and OCD pick out everyday I have to actively point out to others but I suspect you mean more hard options than a spec here or an off fold there or a slight variance in this or that so I'm gonna go with Human Movement and all it says about others.
Theres about 3 hard categories you can place human movement down to and nobody ever seems to be able to train away from it. There is the slow but smooth movers(think something like a ballet dancer where the entire movement is controlled but fluid and smooth), quick movers(twitchy but precise movements think like a quick draw cowboy style movement blink and you miss it very prominent in athletes), and normal movement(your every day normal person not particularly over or under in speed and coordination and so not slown and smooth but also not twitchy but precise).
Unfortunately, that openly says a lot about your physical capabilities as an individual and I almost always think of it in terms of tactics because that's how I was trained. Normal movers will almost never be decent athletes or fighters, smooth movers will never flourish in quick engagements of any kind but will win endurance races, and quick movers will win out in quick burst activities such as sports or fights but will burn out. Smooth movers can fight decently well but it's more down to placement and thinking ahead in them and so you have to test their reaction speeds to know how much of a threat that presents whereas quick movers will always have higher reaction speeds and the movement to keep up with it so you either burn them out or place them in such a way where they can do their activity and then take a step back for breathe.
Mild cont.

This also translates to real world applications in what jobs you should give to who. It's more prominent in laborers because smooth movers will always be able to keep pace all day and quality in the products will never suffer from fatigue but you need to give quick movers brief burst style jobs or the product quality dips with them and normal movers you should give jobs where its just hard to fuck up quality but the speed isn't too terrible great like a factory line position where the movements are the same and the machine does the work for them they just have to get the pieces into it.
The ONLY people I have talked to outside those I grew up with that have even a glimpse of this knowledge and ability to discern it are coaches and, mostly, martial artists. Coaches only ever seem to pick up on the quick and smooth movers and just label them as "good for the team" and throw the rest as "everyone else" but they seem to pick up on who is and isn't snappy. Martial artists get closer to hard categories but they usually mistake well trained normal movers for smooth movers but it's hard not to pick up on the quick movers when they're the ones who rule the house.

>>your type
Istp
>>what is something you believe only you care about?
Probably the idea of making the best Himeno centered video that the world will see

Attached: himeno sigma mindset.webm (1280x720, 1.98M)

>your type
>how do you move

ISTP, i'm definitely a slow mover, but i wouldn't say i have bad reaction time. i dont drop things when they're thrown to me and i catch annoying bugs on the first or second try, but i very rarely move in a way that isn't deliberate

thanks for the explanation user, that's actually a very interesting observation. i think i notice this, but i never categorized it as such; i lump it in with other observations about a person at large

Attached: 1122.jpg (2036x1105, 525.14K)

>INFJ
>quick mover
where my twitchy faggots at

People say that I have the ability to read people's minds. Is that a function or something? And if so, which one?

>>your type
Istp
>>how do you move
I could not be able to tell
I feel like I'm fast zoomerpilled but not right now I'm like sleepy so.
I can never be too sure. I could actually just be slow and impatient or normal I don't really know. Looking at how I tend to act it seems more fast mover than anything.

Attached: file.png (251x302, 71.41K)

>your type
ISTP
>what is something you believe only you notice/understand/care about
People. I read them like books. If I stop for just a couple minutes and think I can understand their motives, their reasoning, their intentions, the logic behind their decisions. But no matter how well you understand them, they aren't robots.
You can't just erase the emotion that's splashed across the painting.

I've always looked at dire or uncertain situations and wanted to jump in the middle of it, stop time, and talk to both sides one on one with nothing more than pure logic or reasoning to resolve the problem.

however. i will still get some gangstalkers to transport the cum for me. it'll be right at your door any day now. so drink it

>your type
INTP
>how do you move
slow and sluggish or just like slogging around, pretty unaware. these days i do so much of nothing that my coordination, reaction time and strength has gone down, but i've probably always moved pretty slow and chill except when i was a kid and would bounce off the walls in terms of movement. but honestly some of my most fond memories are ones in those split-second moments where i'm flying over bike handles and figuring out how to land with the momentum, in a little scuffle with someone, or put in a fight or flight thing inadvertently.

Attached: 1624801236277.jpg (600x603, 36.13K)

because darling i'm a sneed dressed like a chuck

cause you know i love the feed and seed
and you love the fuck and suck

nice to meet you where you been
i could show you sneedful things

i had to go back to last thread and listen to the song but now i am of the opinion this is pretty funny

>your type
INTP
The importance of mysticism in philosophy and psychology, Wittgensteinian shit

that song has subtle femdom tones

It's not a lack of coordination it's just you probably have more slower twitch muscle fibers versus fast twitch. This means your movements will apply more force overtime than those in the reverse situation(fast movers). However, you have to be in a position to apply that force over time. This means grapples and holds will be your bread and butter because once you get someone in your grip they can't get out of it. It also means a greater range of control in movement because you'll have more time between moving from A to B to adjust everything.
You just have to hope they aren't a quick mover with better reactions times because then the risk of them getting caught when they get in your range is vastly reduced whereas if your reaction times are better than you just have to wait for them to come to you in a way where your hands are prepositioned to catch them.
As for that last bit it's just something I pick up on when assessing people and I just do that on instinct, really.
Movement type assessment is just a secondary result of my main goal which is to see if they're aware of their environment actively, passively, not at all, or(hopefully) a nice combination of the first to.
I refuse to work with someone not actively aware of their work environment for obvious reasons. You need to know where others are and where dangers are and to avoid those dangers but also to avoid doing stupid shit nearby others which requires being aware of where they are at all times. Passive awareness is decent to have but if you are lacking in active awareness you aren't fully cognizant of others and possible dangers which makes you as much of a danger as if you weren't aware at all.

>your type
INFP
Nothing