The new family unit

The era of marriage and men and women living together is over. This is the age of bffs living together until old age. How do you feel about this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220214-174337~2.png (720x1260, 539.65K)

seems normal, i don't know why they're making a thing of it. women tend to stay friends for life, something i don't understand as a man with no friends

>seems normal
But it isn't, they are reaping the benefits of cohabitation without creating a family which is the thing that holds society together.
This allows them both to slut it up forever without feeling the sting of being alone at the end of the day, you should be very angry about this.

They're the ones who're gonna have a mental breakdown when they find out that their ovaries are dried up and that they've become cat ladies.

There's literally nothing new on that ugly women are lesbos since the dawn of time you jogger

>Makes incels and bitter moids angry
I'm loving this new cohabitation style more and more.

What's funny is that most women are capable of remaining friends for life. My grandma has more fun with her old lady friends she's known since her college days. Men unfortunately have fallings out over petty shit all the time. Male best friends will throw each other under the bus as soon as a pretty female comes along.

Nah they'll go for cocktails and high tea everyday and look out for each other until death. If they have kids, they'll always have another woman there for support. It's very wholesome.

They won't be having kids though.

Just you wait, every year that passes we get closer and closer to all of you being drug out into the streets by your hair and smacked around by any man who can lay his hands on you.
You keep laughing at shit that ruins not just our lives but the very structure that allows us to be civil and that's what makes us angry and bitter you stupid cunt.

Of course they can. The article literally states they have sex with other people. That means they can get pregnant if they wish, too.

>MUH INCEL PP REVENGE FANTASY
>ME GON RAPE STACY SUGARTITS OOGA BOOGA
>MUH HAREM OF 14 YEAR OLDS IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER
kek, whatever helps you sleep at night retard lmao

Will never happen. Most men end up having wives and kids. You have mothers, sisters, etc. You're not gonna just stand by and let gangs of wild criminals rape your mom or little sister are you? So what makes you think other men would allow you to hurt theirs?

>reaping benefits
>of cohabiting with a woman
>but not sex
kek oh wow, that sounds like a bargain! I bet all women can make it work perfectly if they try. I really hope they DO try.

Imagine coming to a place such as this for an ego boost via some kind of collective boasting. Really, foids need to leave. You're too dull to affect this place anyway, but meanwhile you take up space with your petty bullshit. Go, go live in the radfem commune or w/e. No man with t levels higher than a geriatric hen and more brain cells than one cares about your imaginary cunt-unionizing. It does not work i nthe realm of private relations and it never will.

>Will never happen
I'm not surprised an entitled cunt has never opened a history book.

>"so yall lesbos?"
>nah we are attention whores who beg for attention and since no one bats an eye seeing a lesbian in 2022 we are actually asexual bestiesexuals so please like comment and subscribe and make me the ceo of amazon and the next president of united states thank you

History says most men will happily kill any man who tries to rape their wife, daughter, mother or sister.

Honestly the best case scenario would be if we just eliminated men's stockholm syndrome so women wouldn't be worshipped just for having a cunt.

Holy lesbiansss

So they're just roommates then. No need to make a big deal out of it.

>YASSSSSS RAPE AND VIOLENCE FREE FOR ALL
>WAIIIIIIT NO GUISE YOU CANT JUST RAPE AND MURDER MY MOM AND LITTLE SISTER NOOOOO NOT LIKE THAT

Attached: bb2.png (645x770, 20.95K)

I'd give anything to be their simultaneous boyfriend. Best friends give the best double blowjobs.

Attached: 1643672477884.jpg (640x1138, 105.06K)

>their wife, daughter, mother or sister
Lmao
>wife
You have all gone to great lengths to make sure this means even less than the term "girlfriend", in order for a man to view a wife as permanent and valuable she actually needs to be those things =)
>daughter
Oh, you mean those entitled sacks of meat that whore themselves out starting at about 14-16 years of age? Fathers disown daughters today sweetheart, they don't protect them because feminism took away their right too.
>mother
I could give a fuck what you do to that diseased whore, hell if /I/ ever see her again I'm not sure if I'll give her a beating or piss on her. Suppose I'd have to recognize her first.
>sister
Same as above.

Men care about women in eras where women aren't trashy, when you're all embarassing to own any relation too we go on and distance ourselves.

>Guy who hates women and fantasizes about rape has severe mommy issues
Imagine my shock. Sorry most people arent mentally deranged damaged goods like you, user.

Arent foids turned on by men who treat their moms like shit?

>fantasizes about rape
Only as a last resort. I will not leave this world without fathering a child.
If being kind and offering a stable home doesn't do the trick, then eventually I'll just have to lock a bitch up in the basement until delivery day. Treat men like an enemy and we will eventually act like it.

>Male best friends will throw each other under the bus as soon as a pretty female comes along.
you're right about that.
she doesn't even have to be single.

I noticed this toxic behavior when i was over my friends house and my brother was also there with his gf.
every time. every fucking time, when they came over his attitude got all snappy with me, just me.
this never happened when other dudes where in the house, i knew it was just because she was there.
haven't talked to him for 5 months now, and we've been friends for decades.