Why are you so adamant about having relationships only with white women?

Why are you so adamant about having relationships only with white women?

Attached: IMG-20220214-WA0020.jpg (864x1536, 152.93K)

I'm not. I'm am open to every race of woman, given they meet a certain attractiveness cutoff, and probably end up asking me first

I dont want my children to be ugly shitskins.

I only dislike blacks

Only race i cant feel attracted to is dark niggers, anything else Im ok with, if they behave like a fucking person, which is rare now

because they are pretty

>pale milky white skin
>pink nipples and assholes
>act all bubbly and nice
>offspring will not look like me and might even have colored hair/eyes
keep seething, laquisha/maria/pajeeta.

You will literally never breed though. Makes me happy seeing racists holding out for their 10/10 Aryan princess and never getting her, ending up either dying alone or with some 400lb barren hog.

Because otherwise my future child would be mutt+beta whitch is significantly worse than just beta. He'd probably become a mass shooter or smt

Offspring will definitely look like you. You will never be white

She reminds me of an arab woman I liked. But my god, arab women are so fucking arrogant. They are also the hardest type of women for me to attract. I just want to experience the sexual energy of an arab woman once in my life time (preferably more).

Im not. I don't date white women because I don't fancy being cucked, having antifreeze put in my food, having my child aborted or starved on purpose, or allowed to be raped while she lets other men in the house. I would take a white woman as pump and dump material, but absolutely never marry one. Might as well withdraw half my savings and flush it down the toilet, same outcome.

>or starved on purpose
Elaborate on that

Where are the family orientated non-white women where I live?

And the stupid fags who use this board can dispute this all they want, but JBW applies here completely. As an exotic looking white who is sometimes mistaken as non-white I see a very clear difference in how women are with me versus how they are with pure bred white boys.
I would never trade my exotic features for anything. Black hair is superior to all other types of hair. But women like what they like. So the question isn't why do loser guys on the internet only want white women, the question should be, why are all women such cruel racist eugenicists who discriminate against certain men.

Because they are Aryan queens and men all over the world worship them regardless of race

Its not a rule to only have relationships with white women, I think girls of any race can be pretty.
My only rule is that I have to date a dominant woman.
If you're an ethnic fembot, know that you can get a blonde haired blue eyed aryan boy by just telling me that you wanna put a collar around my neck and make me serve you

Attached: 1626251381007.jpg (479x973, 465.35K)

Please stop raping our women.

Attached: 1627578953613.jpg (1280x1782, 474.6K)

In the past 5 years, I've had crushes on
>2 black girls
>1 Asian girl
>1 Middle-Eastern girl
>1 white girl

And yet I'm still alone. Being open to women of all races does nothing to bring me closer to happiness.

I'm not
I proposed to a black she said no because I am a drunk and she hated me on malt
Serious

>black chicks
Ugly and low iq
>latinas
Low iq
>asians
Incels baby making factories, also higher rates of mental illnesses in hapas