Can you guys help me feel less insecure about my manly nose? :( I have one like in pic related

Can you guys help me feel less insecure about my manly nose? :( I have one like in pic related

Attached: 303D28BB-9483-4BF3-A0D8-533368DA857B.jpg (907x1199, 176.61K)

I would still slap your nose with my cock user, even if its a little bit big.

A lot of men are into beaks

this girl looks great. maybe you're just ugly. She's literally embracing this nose, which is great. Theres nothing more ugly than mentally insecure bitches

You're British aren't you?

Damn now that's my type of woman. Love the jewish look ngl...

this is an attractive nose. absolutely nothing wrong with it.

we dont give a shit about your fucking nose. go to the gym and have a normal weight and dudes will line up to fuck you.

I like noses like that. It brings some "character" into the face.
I have a nose like that too. Have had some girls be mean about it though. First ever girl I asked out turned me down because of it.

this is suicide fuel as someone with a giant roman nose. my nose seriously takes up like 30% of my face. not quite adrian brody tier but close.

My nose is pretty similar to OP's pic but the 'bump' is a bit sharper, the tip also.
Also it's kinda pointing a bit to the side like adrian brody's

this is obviously a bait thread but "fixing" prominent roman/jewish noses into typical cutesy barbie nose is a crime against humanity.

Why do girls like this always have boyfriends with small noses? They should date guys with similar noses to continue the hook nose bloodline

you're hot. i love women with big noses

The woman in your pic is beautiful. The nose is part of her appearance, and like another user said, it makes her interesting. People have different tastes, you know. Most people won't think anything in particular about your nose. Some people will like you, even love you, and that includes ALL of you. Even your nose. And every now and then someone will come along who might not like your nose. Whatever. Screw them.

For what it's worth - and I don't want to sound like some kind of nose fetishist - I've realized I like a good nose on a woman. Israelis, Middle Eastern, French girls - they're all hot, and they're all known for their larger noses. I've seen some of them have surgery and they lose all their character.

Im glad it looks like that. Youre probably a judgmental bitch

ok fembot, let me suck your nose will that help

Sorry to tell you OP but your nose is hideous

Attached: 9F462BA9-B58F-46AE-A787-26771B2AC968.jpg (1140x650, 56.93K)

I don't think anyone will tease you about it if you're at the workplace and over 22 but yeah it's not exactly attractive. Just get surgery. Some girls can pull it off but it takes a bold personality and even then I still wouldn't like it.

There is nothing wrong with that nose. You should be grateful that you don't have a nose like black or asian people

You will never be a woman. Take your disgusting nose and go back to Any Forums

Attached: 1636736209581.png (855x405, 299.84K)