I hate my sister

Fembot here
She lives in a big city, has her own apartment, married some doctor, they have 2 cars, she has that instagram account where she keeps posting shit about how happy and rich they are and how luxurious is their life.
I, on the other hand, still live with our mom in the countryside, didn't go to college cause somebody had to take care of mom after her spine problems got more serious and manage the farm. She doesn't even bother to visit us more than once-twice a year yet alone help with literally anything. I need to do everything myself and she just buys nice things and drives her ass in expensive cars.
Today she texted me out of the blue talking about how nice are Valentines with her husband and that I should get myself a bf. She literally wrote a fucking wall of text about how awesome it is, I just replied
>ok cool
and muted the chat.
Is she doing it deliberately to spite me? Why are older sisters like this?

Attached: 1427398757730.jpg (290x313, 16.46K)

maybe you should get yourself a boyfriend.

How old are you and are you a virgin?

Older sisters aren't like this, yours is just a cunt. I love mine to death.

>cause somebody had to take care of mom after her spine problems
you are a good person user. your sister knows exactly what she's doing, only trying to flex on you to brag about her life.

It's definitely a shit situation you are in. Your sister has swallowed the consoomer pill and is too stupid to realize those dopamine rushes of buying new shit is not actually fulfilling but her brain makes her think it is so to her it appears as such. You have better morals than your sister if that's any consolation but that depends on wether or not you care about the objectivity of your/her actions

your sister did nothing wrong, its just that youre full of jealousy that you developed over the years as a way to cope with being incompetent and probably ugly

I'm trying
24 and yeah, hopefully not for a long time though
I might have better morals but she has a better life
She's just lucky and full of shit

I'm a man, despise my younger sister. The reason why you are having difficulties with your sibling is because women fucking suck. They have no emotional regulation skills because society never asks them to stand on their own two feet, and so (in America at least) they float through the world in this permanent state of infancy. They can't stand themselves, they can't stand each-other, and outside of the biological need to reproduce there's not really any incentive for men to keep them around.

she's just lucky and you've been dealt a shitty hand in life. The thing is she's a normie so she's hyperindividualistic and doesn't give a shit about your situation. Best not to engage with her because she will never change and go thorugh life ecstatic and ignorant

Would you happen to be a dairy farmer?

It's hard not to engage with her when she's my sister
Nah, I have poultry, 3 beehives, potato field and some strawberry shrubs. I think about planting some pumpkins too

well she seems occupied with her man and her luxury life doesn't she? If she only texts/calls you you can just ignore her. On the other hand maybe she's just an emotional infant and her telling you how a bf would make her happy is a sign that she senses your frustration/sadness. If that's the case keep up a happy facade and don't confide in her under any circumnastances

>Fem
Stopped reading there

She didn't seem to be emotionally stupid when we lived together though. For me it really looks like she's trying to spite me but I have no idea why

how about you stop complaining and better yourself bucko.

She's a woman so...

You mean her husband has bad influence on her?

Cities are hell, femanon. They destroy a person from the inside, and that person then fails to even see how empty they have become. Urbanism is parasitic and soulcrushing, and it leaves no survivors. Your sister needs to tell other people about how great her life is because she needs approval, she needs people to be jealous of her lifestyle.
You are doing fine (better than most people), keep it up.

>mid 30s
>tfw strangers keep asking me when ill get married and have kids
never, the answer is never.

>Cities are hell, femanon. They destroy a person from the inside, and that person then fails to even see how empty they have become
at least they don't smell like hens shit
>You are doing fine (better than most people)
I really wouldn't say so. I have some regular customers for my eggs and honey but it's nothing special

You're holding up the fort and helping your mother when she needs help the most. Your sister effectively dodged her responsibilities and threw you both under the bus. What you're doing is admirable and any mother should be glad to have a daughter like you in her old age.
Your sister might seem to be living a life that's happy and decadent, but what matters is the fact that you're more deserving of happiness. It's better to be unhappy but deserving of happiness than to be happy but generally self absorbed and hedonistic.