I am obsessed with young, aesthetic, pretty girls and I am a 22 year old unattractive balding NEET...

I am obsessed with young, aesthetic, pretty girls and I am a 22 year old unattractive balding NEET. Why do I have to be so vain and shallow? I look at girls and I immediately feel strongly about them based on how they look. It makes me feel guilty, and it also makes me miserable because I am unattractive.

Attached: C33286F9-97C3-46DF-82E2-67AF721029C9.jpg (719x882, 65.52K)

im obsessed with becoming a young, attractive, pretty girl, but im ugly. pay for my surgery and id date you op

Attached: 927366328.jpg (749x639, 51.33K)

That's a good thing because it means you will stay out of the gene pool forever

Good news for next Muhammad

Attached: 1644054070308.jpg (2264x1712, 445.15K)

Its surreal to me that thats actually whats happening. I am a failed genetic product, and this its expression. What do you even do in this situation? I have no interest in living anymore

Probably itd be best to just kys

How does the modern man cope with this? I mean this chart seems ridiculous to me considering 11/12 year olds universally seem gross to me, but high school aged girls have definitely reached sexual maturity - and a lot of the times girls start looking a bit aged and mediocre by their mid 20s. They only have like 4 or 5 great years of legal beauty

I made it with btc, but haven't spent any of my wealth yet.
If bio f post contact.
if tranny... you know what to do.

What plastic surgery do you think you need, femanon

I think about it a lot, honestly. Life could be so beautiful too. Makes me want to cry

nose job, forehead reduction surgery, boob lift, (this isnt surgery but some kind of hair treatments/styling) and jaw surgery.

Attached: 8363647.jpg (400x533, 40.87K)

youll have to find god or something and stop being so shallow. i really cant pity people who wont settle for a looks match, or at least offer money or something to get the stacy they want

manny tranny will never be a woman

I would do anything to be less shallow. My looks match would be like a 3/10 woman, and it pains me to know I could never love her. A mans love is so visual, its honestly quite sad. The feelings are intense and real, but the origins are so so shallow.

then get rich. or kys. thats all you can do.

>A mans love is so visual
No. You are just infantile and shallow. Leave other men out of this.

Nah, that's like the basic requirement to love somebody else. Most dudes care about looks a lot, there's only a very few that do not care in any regard truly.

I am a college dropout, and being someones sugar daddy isnt interesting to me at all. I want them to actually like me

then you couldve used the money on plastic surgery, or other looksmaxxing tools. maybe you shouldve thought about that before dropping out of college.

no one is going to like you, just drop out of life too while youre at it

They why are you whining? If you are ugly you are undeserving of love and no woman will ever love you.

yeah, I regret it. I was just depressed and failed all my classes.