Uhh blackbros?

Uhh blackbros?

Attached: dna test.png (522x751, 682.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/pc5zft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this is the part where he leaves

It can happen with light skin blacks like that guy. Baby is prob 25% black at most

Attached: 1641569270991.webm (576x1024, 1.9M)

That guy looks mixed. If one of his parents had blonde hair/blue eyes then he'd have the recessive genes and with a blonde hair/blue eyed mother there'd be a 75% chance of the child having the same.

I have the exact same bodytype as the white guy in this video, is it over?

Attached: oh fuck.png (528x528, 365.74K)

He's Middle Easterner/Indian, retards. Oh not???

lol all these black dudes in denial that he's raising a white man's kid lmao

Nah you got it man. Just hang in there a bit more.

That nigga is mixed with arab or indian. Its Probably why stacy chose him to begin with desu: she wanted a will smith looking mf.

don't you black males think black females are disgusting too? i've never seen a cute black females.

Hair and eye color aren't the punnet squares from middle school, it's more complicated than simple dominant/recessive. You are, dare I say it, a midwit.

>black men find black women "disgusting"
>black women find black men "disgusting"
>and yet both groups will expect to date other races unironically and will complain when they get rejected for the same reasons for finding each other "disgusting"

Attached: 6E9DA262-BA93-4845-A20A-16CDD95DD197.jpg (2174x1540, 505.77K)

Not all, but I'd say a good chunk of them are

Attached: maxresdefault-24.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Attractive black men date outside their race
Attractive black women date outside their race

Both get offended because it reminds them of what they are running from

their blackness

streamable.com/pc5zft

>extreme cherrypicked examples
>extreme cherrypicked examples
>this is the norm lets normalize this
>ok where's my (non-black) gf/bf?
>cry when they get rejected

this is cringe

All women cheat.

my dad is a mulatto and my mother is white yet I came out as a quadroon "white" with pale skin.

it isnt unheard of but he most likely got cucked

i think black men can have a certain masculine, wild charm. for example, basketball players in the nba. they can be sexy. but i don't think black women are feminine at all. as a korean guy, i think there are a lot of hideous girls among asian girls, but it is clear that asian girls, no matter how ugly they are, at least have the very basic charm of a female.

you're a darkie shut up. your race is cursed

Samefag just focus on the shit bait and not us

no, i am just an unpopular college boy in south korea. at the very least, black people should be thankful that there is a racial quota that makes them look cool in western media. but asians are always insignificant supporting roles in hollywood's mainstream movies and tv series.

you have to fix yourselves thats my whole point
very convincing

Stormy being based and BLACKpilled??

to be honest, if blacks simply murdered their feral nigger neighbors everybody would be better off. blacks would enjoy a much improved reputation, community, and respect and other races will breath a sigh of relief and no longer cross the street when they see a black person.

He's not disgustingly fat for a guy that looks like he's over 200 lbs, which means there's some decent muscle underneath.
You can unironically make it if you get Any Forums and can get down to the ~175 lbs range