Fuck it, I'm gonna enjoy this day. Gonna take some Kpins, drink some wine and listen to some chill music

Fuck it, I'm gonna enjoy this day. Gonna take some Kpins, drink some wine and listen to some chill music

Attached: Rivotril_0,5_mg_tbl.jpg (2520x2216, 716.56K)

What's the feeling of taking picrel? I was thinking of trying it.

Pretty much being reeeeally chilled out, just blissful tranquility. Gets you high for like 4 hours and you're anxiety free for
8-12 hours pretty much. With alcohol it gives you also some euphoria, but that's a pretty dangerous combo because you can easily black out.
I use it mainly to manage really stressful situations or to fall asleep when I'm really desperate, but I'm gonna make an exception today and enjoy myself a little

when was the last time you took some? and how many you take

I had one a week ago, I usually take 1mg with a few shots of vodka or some wine. I don't really have a benzo tolerance, so 1mg with some alcohol feels pretty nice. I take 0.5mg when I need to be functional, like taking an important exam where I can't let myself panic, allows me to actually think clearly and logically.

I love the way they feel too. Had some tequila with 1mg Klonopin last night. It's so relaxing, so soft and calm. But I'm afraid of every getting addicted to them cause benzo addiction is apparently a huge bitch. So I take 1mg every 14-24 days.

how much do you take? im doing 2mg each night and dont feel much of anything

You toleranced the fuck outta your brain?

> gonna take some pills

wouldnt surprise me, its not my first benzo and ive taken them daily for over 2 years now

Fuck you stoopid forum I already took some

Attached: 20220214_204039.jpg (1163x2918, 1.62M)

Yep I take max 1mg a week, because I had some trouble with heavy drinking(was drinking one to two bottles of liquor a week at some period of my life) and I don't wanna get addicted to benzos.

Well that's normal, benzo tolerance develops pretty quickly

> ive taken them daily for over 2 years now
RIP to your brain

thats why when i get to high dosages im cycled to other benzos or norbenzos and my doctor keeps wanting me to stop taking them

rip most of my body desu

Well I guess that it's still better than being alcoholic. And my drug of choice when I need to finction somewhat and I don't have benzos is alcohol

i cant stomach alcohol but i wish i could

I love alcohol, but benzos feel cleaner to me(benzos don't make me suddenly depressed or violent) however I think that alcohol gives you more euphoria, that's why I like to combine these two.

ive only mixed mine with 2 or 3 beers as of yet, not enough to make a difference i guess? any more and my stomach starts hating me the day after

I've only mixed my 1mg with like 4 big shots of vodka, but didn't take more as I was getting close to blackout territory.
But when I don't take benzos, I'm able to drink up to 2 bottles of liquor in one night. The hangover sucks pretty bad tho

Also really depends on your tolerance and benzos and alcohol have some cross tolerance, so if you have a high benzo tolerance there's a chance that you won't really feel those beers.
I noticed that after 4 daye of binge drinking I couldn't really feel the Kpins

thats way more than i can take

i think i can manage a good amount of extra benzos but not the alcohol

Good luck. It's prescription free right?