Unconventional looking girls are the absolute hottest, especially when they have sweaty feet

Unconventional looking girls are the absolute hottest, especially when they have sweaty feet.

If that's you fembots post ITT so we can let you know how much we love you.

Attached: sshtinky_shannon__sock_removal__by_kiryu_sketchbook_dezvx4z-pre.jpg (1192x670, 131.72K)

simps will actually die they will shit their pants if you say any woman at all that is posted here isn't a supermodel and her looksmatch isn't a chad

Attached: 1639031991472.png (1211x1023, 28.29K)

I mean I would still simp for a weirder looking girl, especially if she stinks

Ever since I went on a diet I started constantly stink of sweat. Never was the case when I was just blissfully fat. Now the smell of sweat follows me everywhere I go

You a fembot? If so you wanna be my valentine?

I think guys lower their standards because these kinds of girls seem more attainable to them and then cope by saying its their preference whether consciously or subconsciously.

>footfaggotry
Foot faggots are no different than regular faggots.r

Attached: 1643390296563.jpg (762x785, 364.06K)

Younprolly know me already

I want a smelly girl for masochistic reasons tbqh

Grow up

Try me, my boner will not lie to you!

Fat chicks with small boobs. Imagine getting fat, and your boobs, which are basically fat bags, just refuse to go along with it. I assume for the woman, getting told that's hot must be one of those humiliation turn-ons. Even moreso if they're uneven in size or shape.

So like supermodels with glasses or something?

For me it's 6s or lower that don't shave or bathe often

i usually seek looks durability (how long until you look like a witch), and ubiquitous looks, like would she be an ugly dude? a lot of guys will breed toothy pixie girls with and they give birth to balding toothy geek guys, nobody wants that

Well I have her hair and a toothgap but I don't stink.

The real question is if you are willing to for a guy that would be totally into you forever

Le epic big brain take

This is said in every thread where a guy says hes into unconventional girls, get a new line plox

I'm not into guys at all user, sorry.

Hey no problem! You're cute and valid, I hope you find someone that makes you happy femanon

I hope you're less patronizing in future

I meant it completely genuinely, my apologies user

Thank you user, unlikely but thanks all the same. I'll just be a witch and live with my doggo.

Do you complain when people keep saying that 2 is the answer to 1 + 1 also?

I feel like good feet can save an otherwise frumpy or unconventional girl

Good, smelly feet make anyone 10/10

this to bee quite honest

Attached: ss+(2022-02-14+at+11.18.46).jpg (813x916, 344.74K)