Internet is dead

>bullying doesn't exist anymore
>trannies are everywhere
>anything edgy is called cringe and anything cringe is called valid
>every single piece of fanart can be explained by some flavor of the month hashtag to grab some easy followers
>everything is done for attention, fun for the hell of it is dead
How do I cope?

Attached: FB_IMG_1634239588135.jpg (835x1200, 50.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/KZOJdpsnMw6g/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just relax man, dont get all worked up, just have your own fun and happiness dont focus on the world, is all gonna be aight with you

Attached: image0.jpg (564x535, 55.37K)

>How do I cope
be genuine

Attached: EgiEtEtXcAAD8p_.jpg (750x711, 38.64K)

if this is what the internet meant to you, I think you have more pressing issues.

Like what, being old?

no, being young.

Dissociate yourself from the internet. We're all adults now, we have to leave neethood behind. On the internet, there are so many communities that have been taken over by the lack of gate keeping. One of my favorite used to be the gore community. Now, a famous video like "Amber alert" is removed because it upsets zoomers on a site dedicated to GORE.

Or, you always find an altchan. But good with that. Their kept secret but you'll find one if you lurk enough.

Everyone is pro-boring now and anti-fun

I'm telling you, Internet died the moment lolis became shunned over, Think about it.
>Lolis disgust basedfags (they cannot see the difference between fiction and reality)
>Basedfags sees that internet is full of loli stuff, Therefore basedfags doesn't go on internet much
>Suddenly, The basedfags get a genius idea.
>Basedfags decide to invade internet communities that are full of lolis
>They start shaming anyone who posts anything related to lolis
>The site becomes genuinely annoying to use due to the nonstop complaining by basedfags about lolis
>All the old posters leave the site due to this, Leaving only the basedfags arguing with each others about real life stuff
>The site's quality decreases and it's atmosphere completely changes, It is now complete garbage
>The basedfags repeat this process until no place is safe
>Result: All the good users are gone, They either: Adapt and become a basedfag, Lurk, completely leave internet, Or, Create their own very small good poster hideout
>Internet is now shit.
Lolis are a shield and a sign of quality and fun, i've searched for multiple sites forums and servers, All of which contained frequent loli posting were much better than the rest and had actual content that took effort to make. Just look back the golden age of internet, You'll probably notice that loli content was much more common then than it is now.

this is one of the dumbest things I've read hear for a while

It's true though. The presence of loli images, videos and conversation on a website is often a sign of good content.

>Bullying doesn't exist anymore
Isn't that what Kiwifarmers do? Take the piss out of retards on the internet?
>Trannies are everywhere
They were always there. The internet was the only place where they could turn to find companionship with people who share their degeneracy when the world was still disgusted by them.
>Anything edgy is called cringe
Then don't surround yourself around a community that don't enjoy the same things you do
>every single piece of fanart can be explained by some flavor of the month hashtag to grab some easy followers
No one takes twitter seriously. It's not a real place.
>everything is done for attention, fun for the hell of it is dead
True, clout chasing is retarded, but at least you can enjoy the show when people fuck up.

>bitchute.com/video/KZOJdpsnMw6g/
>Basedfags decide to invade internet communities that are full of lolis
Sorta related to what I'm watching now

How do you figure? because it sounds to me like you just have a fetish

No, mental issues. Go deal with them and stop complaining like a retard

There are multiple ways to figure this out, For example you could look at current posters on Any Forums, You'll notice that loli posters are often more laid back than other posters. Or you could look at older memes and trends which often contained or were related to lolis. Of course i don't have any stats or any kind of data on this but you don't really need any, it's pretty apparent that lolis were more common then than now.

We had a thread on Any Forums the other day analysing years worth of archives, the amount of posts containing certain words, etc.
Basically you're right. Normalfag, nigger, etc all decline as the amount of basedposters (especially the subhumans known as phoneposters) skyrockets. It's been a steady decline until 2016 when this Mongolian amateur cave fishing forum reached super saturation at which point it's all over.
I don't even know why I bother coming here anymore. Not that long ago this was the last place with any meaningful amount of traffic where you could have an actual conversation now even that is gone.

Attached: 1641655611479.jpg (599x585, 42.43K)

I think the amount of lolis on any given site is directly correlated to the mentality and amount of creativity that site has

Attached: 1636000370278.jpg (660x819, 107.01K)

Yeah exactly. More lolis = good, Less lolis = bad. It's simple.

Stupid sexy Rika, sticking her bum out like that and not even knowing what it does to me. Brats like her need to be spanked!

Attached: 1629352182187.png (512x512, 23.04K)

It's scientifically linked to cute-aggression. Most people can't handle tthings that are too cute, only the select neurotically different few