/r9gay/ - 1657

do you remember this?
even older

Attached: bawson.jpg (640x480, 64.17K)

first for /gaypee/

that means /jp/

how is everyone still gone? making me looking desperate fuck you homos

what's that one thing tha make ur pp go big?

the gay thread

the gaybot thread

uhh im not sure there is one thing but i guess cum always works even if that seems dumb i dont know im embarrassed

Happy 27th consecutive Valentine spent alone in my room to me, except I'm now also tired as fuck because i worked a night shift

what the hell user... dont remind me at im 28...

What games are you gaymers planning on playing today?

Russian roulette but with a full gun

going to sleep for at least 14 hours today

Sorry user. I just needed to vent. The worst part is being told that I'm smart, caring, decently handsome and all that bullshit, but still apparently unworthy of a bf.
I was this close to believing that stuff but reality hits kinda different

i actually recently got a bit of an ego boost so there is still some hope for us just need to ride that energy when it shows up

meh yu gi oh maybe

thread for gays

i am not gay i never even had sex with a man

i had some but I repressed that memory

Beginning to think this was a very elaborate revenge plot, but I don't know if I actually care that much either. Anyways, I've got a question for you guys.
What traits should one have in order to get an orbiter who will just listen to every single thing you have to say about any single thing?
Being rich and being handsome is obvious so don't mention those.

really? how do i repress memories?

luck
I got a 5'4 latino boy who buys me everything.
found him on /soc/

gayboy thread

we know you had sex with a girl as a teen. you were probably molested later or became prisongay from spending too much time on shitty altchans

But surely he likes you for more than just luck? What trait does he like so much that it makes him willing to mindlessly orbit?

I talk with him and read comics with him.
I guess he was just really lonely for a long time and I give him a good feeling for being there.
he tells me I motivate him. I don't even post that much images he posts way more.

sonic comics?
finding someone that lonely seems difficult

>finding someone that lonely seems difficult
that's why I said luck

what the... not only am i not prisongay but please never say altchans ever again i wasnt really molested either