Why aren't you using GNU/Linux, user? It's free, it respects your privacy, and it's easier to use than Windows

Why aren't you using GNU/Linux, user? It's free, it respects your privacy, and it's easier to use than Windows.

Attached: 1644835667543.jpg (680x676, 64.08K)

>and it's easier to use than Windows.
nope

>cant use photoshop
>cant use vegas
>cant use fl studio
>blender severely limited
I cant do any of the shit I use my computer for on linux.

What the fuck am I supposed to do with Linux? Linux is for nerds who have no friends and code shit in their free time.

Why not try dual booting?

Go back to Any Forums. I don't give a fuck about privacy, I'm a pirate.

Attached: bill.gif (260x198, 804.86K)

>it's easier to use than Windows
Draw a circle and then get back to me

Why would i do all that when i literally dont need linux for anything. Are you retarded?

>and it's easier to use than Windows
Isn't the overwhelming consensus the opposite of this?
Anyway i'd probably switch to Minst if i could virtualize Windows when needed, but my current laptop can't do that

>Why aren't you using GNU/Linux
But I am.
Reminder that Linux is the present and future of gaming.

Windows is more convenient, and I spend most of my time gameing and using adobe products
>linux gaming is easy!11!
windows just werkz for it
Been meaning to install ubuntu on my work laptop though, will eventually

>half of all games dont work
>half of all progams dont work
>its for trannys and neckbeards

For fl, it has much better audio driver support, but yeah other than that tongue my anus

lmao yeah that is a fucking dumb argument.
Linux definitely is harder to learn and master.

Something I can say, is that Linux (and other UNIX, *nix) is simpler. Simple != easy.

Yeah, honestly. The year of the Linux desktop will probably never come, as Linux stuff is primarily just for hackers (see picrel), and no matter how many games proton supports, windows is gonna support more.

Well, in any case. If any of you gentlemen want to get into coding, you know where to come B-)

Attached: file.png (777x274, 29.17K)

I play video games. GFL with that on autism os

this will sound gay but I'm waiting for Steam OS 3

a lot of people's problems in this thread can be fixed by just: stop gayming.

Stop feeding the corporate machine of the game industry. Read books. Master the use of your operating system. Expand your brain. Become based.

>Stop gaming and marry that slut, bucko

It's not just games that support Windows/Mac. It's all sorts of software that is built specifically for Windows/Mac. When building for the end-user devs prioritize Eindows/Mac first. I will admit running a server is 1000x better of an experience on a Linux machine.

>If any of you gentlemen want to get into coding, you know where to come B-)
huh?