Good news, incelinos:

Good news, incelinos:

You'll never have that faith.

thesun.co.uk/news/17623829/teen-girl-stabbed-stranger-neck-dating-app/

It is good news, isn't it?

Attached: incelinos.jpg (1024x954, 106.76K)

tfw no gf that catfishes and kills xeno scum

She's legitimately fucking HOT too.
I'm in love.

well this story makes a change from the usual in germany :^)

Let me guess, she got away with it too? Western society is highly gynocentric.

why couldnt it have been me? just imagine, meeting up with this girl, and she pulls out a knife and drives the blade deep into my neck. she then holds me in her arms, as i bleed and fade out of consciousness. before i slip into the void, i eek out a soft "i love you", before falling away for the final time.

Attached: 1644603977769.png (573x517, 295.75K)

more useless scrotes should be nerf'd

WANT.
She's a goth psychopath with dyed red hair... I want one.

Attached: 1644696986335.png (864x1026, 614.64K)

Men get away with this shit more than women, ironically

Except they don't. Men have always been treated worse than women, even in the 1900s.

Proof men only love cruel women

Nope. She is fat.

Attached: fat.jpg (735x776, 284.12K)

Lol you are lying. The opposite is true.
Except when some men are taken to war and get turned into prisoners and war and OTHER MEN hurt them lol.
Men raping men is so hot.

>Proof men only love cruel women
I love kind and cute women... but I'm so lonely that I'll take a hot goth murderer.

I did have a girl force date me at knife. She wasn't cute though.

It's not a good thing dying in the hands of a demon.

>Nope. She is fat.
If you think that's fat I think you might actually be retarded.

Attached: nintchdbpict000275113338.jpg (1134x1270, 241.95K)

You clearly are unhinged from reality. Women constantly get lesser sentences for similar crimes, purely because they're women.

What a nightmare my dude.

Girls were allowed to watch boys swim naked at school in the 1950s to 1980s (pic related)

All forms of genital mutilation including castration are legal on boys while all forms of genital mutilation are legal on girls

Attached: 1603471856549.jpg (436x533, 146.02K)

Look at her round face.

Attached: trakinas.jpg (1002x668, 70.24K)

19 days kek what took so long? stupid bitch

>Women constantly get lesser sentences for similar crimes, purely because they're women.

was going to say this but didn't have the energy to argue with this delusional fucking imbecile, good on you for picking up the slack though

she got 12 years

I don't, I would push her eyeballs into her brain. I despise cruel women.

12 years for murdering someone. If that was a man killing a woman he would get life.

Fuck off retard. As a sub 5 male you can't even look at a foid without getting accusations rape.

Not in germany, this is pretty standard.

Fujos were a mistake. Kys

she's so fucking hot jfc

Legitimately furious that gangs of sangniggers can rape children for years and it gets swept under the rug, but this based waifu kills one of them and gets caught immediately. Fuck life. She should have killed more of them. But she's a dumb woman and probably used her real name and everything when texting him so catching her was probably easy as fuck.

exactly, i fantasize about her murdering me all the time now

What OP's woman did is no joke.

Attached: 1644691406074.webm (400x446, 1.47M)

Okay, sure, she killed a guy and that's horrible, even if he's a sandnigger. But why the fuck is nobody talking about a 38 year old trying to hook up with a 18 year old? He probably deserved to be killed. He 100% molested someone underage before this. Fuck him. She should have killed him when she was 17, she would have been adored by the media for standing up to a pedophile. What a difference just one year makes.