Where the fuck are girls standards nowadays

How tf do normies even tread women???
>be me
>autistic loser in my mid 20s
>never had friends not even speaking about
>through some circumstances, meet a girl that studies at my former alma mater and, for some reason I don't understand thinks im dating material
>like she's gorgeous and smart and I really don't know why she wants to hang out with and old loser who sometimes spegs out and talks way too much about lotr
>anyway she comes over and is immediately blown away by my design furniture
>it's just Ikea stuff from the same line
>she sees my guitar and is immediately blown away that I'm a musician and didn't tell her
>even after explaining her I'm just a beginner that started playing during Covid lockdown and I'm still learning the basics, and calls it beautiful when I play the most basic of tunes
>of course idiot me forgot to buy food
>Tell her I'm terribly sorry I fucked up but I found potatoes and cream and can still make potatoes au gratin
>she's blown away by my cooking skills even when I'm just cutting potatoes and pouring cream over it
>she's also blown away because I brought out the trash right after I put the gratin dish in the oven, have fresh folded towels, that I own a hot iron (I rarely use), that I hang my clothes in my drawer, that my bathroom mirror is clean etc.
>everytime I ask her back "It's just X" and she says stuff like "I never saw a man do X they don't even care"
Is she just fucking with me or do other people really don't do that? I'm a total loser and fail at basically anything I try and I was always afraid that other people just see me as a neckbeard, so I can't really believe her

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (700x641, 40.48K)

you type like a retard

original comment

You are the generation where the illusion of mutual heterosexual romance is shattered and shown to be one sided. You are the generation that fully realizes heterosexuality in women is an economic construct and not an internal attraction. You are the generation of vestigial men.

I'm nearly 30, went to community college, live with my parents, don't play any instruments of have any other "real" hobbies, can't cook, and wouldn't know how to keep my place clean if I lived alone

You are clearly facially attractive.

Just buy a vacuum and go though each of your rooms, then wipe your windows and mirrors with windex. For the toilet, get a bottle of vinegar and pour like a third.

It doesn't take more than 20-30 minutes a week

I'm sorry, English is not my first language

Is can't follow you - is it really that uncommon

I would disagree with you, speaking from past experiences

1. are you white?
2. how tall?
3. how square the jaw

>pale white
>5'10
>barley visible double chin
I really don't know what she sees in me.

It doesn't matter; women are incomprehensible
But don't miss this chance, buddy
Good luck
Do some romantic things and try to catch her attention on Valentine's Day
Godspeed
Also quit posting here you're not one of us anymore

Shit I totally forgot about valentines day.
I never had valentines day. What I am supposed to do?

(I'm still a kissless virgin so please let me stay here for a bit. I don't have a social circle in real life)

You would be surprised. I lived with two male roomates before and they both never cleaned up and pretty much only cooked ramen and microwave food. One of them literally had a layer of yellow stuff in their sink for months that I was able to wipe through with a single swipe of toilet paper. And those are the average - One of my friends lived with a guy who only ate takeout, never took out his garbage (the kitchen was unusable because it was literally covered in full garbage bags and dirty dishes) and he had a couple of cats which he never cleaned up after. Guy was literally living in roaches and filth.

So yeah, basic hygiene and cooking skills are less common than you would think.

Attached: D2C2E2DA-5ECF-4460-A25A-5B0A130B505B.png (614x630, 317.71K)

>I would disagree with you, speaking from past experiences
A foid being mindlessly nice to you means you are attractive, you retarded mentalcel.

Believe it or not, women can be attracted to different types of guys. OP probably isnt ugly, but I doubt he is a model.

I have this with my ex gf. she literally left me because i was "too good", because i cooked every night, brushed my teeth, kept my car working, bought her flowers etc. first date she literally got weirded out because she didnt expect to leave my car for a restaurant, she expected to go straight to the back seat and fuck in the parking lot like a 16 year old. idk why women put up with this low-tier behavior...but i also cant act like a monkey because i was raised to love my life a certain way.

Isn't it uncomfortable to live like that? Bringing out the trash doesn't take longer than a minute

Trust me, she's the first women I met that doesn't let me know how unattractive I am

People who live in garbage have mental illness, so they literally dont perceive it the way most people would.

>I'm sorry, English is not my first language

I think this guy is a Slav, bros. He left that part out.

Yeah, OP, you are an unusual Slav. Your furniture was supposed to be rusty metal broken stuff stolen from an orphanage, and you were supposed to have no food at all other than vodka.

When you didn't immediately slap her in the face and throw her out naked on to a snow-covered balcony, she thought you were the nicest guy she ever met.

Flowers thank you. Is flowers a good idea for valentines day?
I feel the same like you, from early on I had to do house work by myself. I didn't know it was uncommon, I was always ashamed because I never came close to the standards of my parents

I cannot tell if that is supposed to be funny or racist or both

People I surprised I can cook at all and I never know if I should take it as genuine surprise/unintentionally backhanded compliment or a subtle insult that they think will fly over my head.
I mostly order out food now though since I'm too lazy to cook since it also means cleaning up afterward. I live by myself, who am I trying to impress? I only cook for myself when I'm in the mood for a homemade dish I can't just order. Yet I fry a steak or make spaghetti with home made sauce and everyone freaks out over it. It's not even that good tasting or their tastebuds don't work like mine do.

Also, being able to keep a place clean and knowing to iron your shit, even rarely, already puts you in a high percentile.

Yes OP has a nice face but is too autistic to realize it.

I can assure you, it isn't, and if you could see me through my webcam you wouldn't think otherwise

>I cannot tell if that is supposed to be funny or racist or both

That was my actual master's thesis on Slav culture, SlavAnon.

Fuck off mentalcel, good looking people dont belong ot here.

I still have acne in my mid-twenties despite all kinds of medication I tried. Trust me, I'm as far from being a model as I can