Balding has destroyed my life. Irreversibly. Full stop

Balding has destroyed my life. Irreversibly. Full stop.

Attached: BE495FE3-F2F8-4AA6-A561-94288509DCBF.jpg (828x1356, 207.03K)

>20
He looks 40

>your hair is your life. if you have no hair, you have no life.
-saint hamudi

Holy shit if his jaw had literally ONE more inch of width he'd be slayer mode (and his shirt fit him)

If he had a full head of hair he would be cute and have no problem finding a gf

Yep, thats what balding does. Eh, whatever. Who needs fresh, wet, TIGHT 18 year old pussy anyways?

this, dude just needs to get in shape and dress well. I know that sounds like a cliche, but in this case it's true. Balding obviously doesn't give you any points but it's rarely the dealbreaker people think it is, the fact is you should have other things going for you by your 20s.

did he say he can't get a gf?

>you should have other things going for you by your 20s
Like what? I fucking hate you. Everyone just wants you to betabux. DIE.

No, it hasn't. I lost my hair when I was 21, nothing changed. Some people just love to find excuses. If it wasn't you getting bald, it would be about your beard, or height, or voice, or weight, or eyes, or where you live, or your job, or your hobbies, or the lack thereof. Always something.

Yeah, some women don't like bald. Then again some really, really do. +-0. Stop looking for excuses.

based self-confrontation user

This pretty much. Balding sucks but it isn't the worst thing in the world. It's a strike against you. But you have to consider how things balance out. Do you have a good face? Are you fit? Are you social? Do you have a cool life? Do you have an interesting job? Are you an interesting person? Do you have some money? Do you lead a nice lifestyle? Do you dress nicely? There are so many factors to consider. Balding doesn't ruin your life.

You're talking into a void
Most of the people here so deluded that they started thinking that being just 1 or two inches taller they wouldn't be virgins and instead they would have a harem or girls

Not OP but I am balding and have a rare condition called cutis verticis gyrata. For some of us it is life or death. Obviously I am an extreme example, but there are many reasons why balding can be a KO. If you are a pretty boy - its over. If you a manlet - its over. If you like alt girls - its over. If you want to fuck an 18 year old - its over. If you are sexually submissive - its over. There are many reasons why mail pattern baldness can be devastating.

you idiots have no idea how much balding can affect the life outcomes of an individual. saying that it changes nothing is ridiculous. it's obviously different to having hair so it's doing to produce effects.

He can lose the dumb earrings and those glasses and maybe workout a bit and wear fitting clothes. He'd look just as silly with hair. People like lex luthor and jeff bezos don't look bad per se and are proof that personality & money matter more than hair

>He'd look just as silly with hair
He would have shaggy long hair and have any grungy hoe he wanted slobbering on his dick

>last post a year ago
he probably hung himself

If you told me at 17 that in 5 years I would be killing myself because of hair loss I would have stared at you like you had 3 heads. I cannot believe this is happening to me, and I cannot believe this is how it'll end.

I've been shaving my head for years so I can come to terms with my inevitable balding. I plan on growing a sweet skullet when I hit 40.

Do you even have to? He is 20 and he looks at least 12 years older

hair wouldn't even save him. I wonder if he's a drug addict with a face like that at 20. There's men twice his age who look better than him

OVER FOR THIS SUBHUMAN OH NO NO NO SHOULD BE ON THE FINNY

Attached: 82892391.jpg (666x1000, 73.61K)

I'm 32, been balding since 18 and shaved it all off at 24
It's easy for me to say in retrospect, but it's not nearly as big of a deal as you'd think.
age 18-24 was agonizing