How has this board affected your personality, outlook in life and mental health?

How has this board affected your personality, outlook in life and mental health?

Attached: 1644672089383.png (819x716, 563.33K)

This board has a profoundly negative impact on my mental health, but I really can't stay away, it is my home in more ways than one.

It has made me hate both women and incels much much more.

Attached: 1449187603804.jpg (804x802, 85.37K)

It's more of an entire site deal. There are too many sexy hot anime girls here and I HAVE to coom to them.

it's helped me. Lets me know there's other people like me out there. Otherwise my brain will tell me that everyone has a perfect stacy/chad life, while I'm 32 and playing minecraft.

Whoops, the coom took over my mind for a second so I couldnt answer probaperly.
Yeah, my condition is stagnating, and this place contributes to it no doubt.

Its helping me ,I can relate to people and realize im not alone

There is nothing wrong with playing minecraft

This board does not affect me. I affect this board.

Attached: zOi3ckA.png (624x754, 380.41K)

I try to post positive and lifefuel stuff because my life is alright and I think others can do it too, but usually people just don't listen or do that whole crab bucket thing where they brag about how much worse their life is, and why people who seek to improve aren't "cool" on this board or something.
Then I see a couple completely retarded or annoying thread topics and just go look at rekt threads and imagine that the poster who made that thread is the chinese guy getting minced.

Not this board specifically but this site as a whole. I was already alienated from society and normies but this deepened and solidified the chasm. Also it helps in fueling my depression and misanthrope

I have completely given up on life.

it showed me deep insights into the psychology of normalfags

yet you are here

Exactly retard

I'm just path of least resistancing it at this point since suicide is existentially terrifying and slightly inconvenient to pull off. Don't mistake that for hope.

Not in the slightest, I'm here to waste time with shit taste and niche topics and trying to find someone who still calls us foreveralones instead of incels.

Attached: IMG_20220207_081533_021.jpg (1280x853, 340.95K)

It's made me want to be more honest to others and myself. I really dislike the amount of bait so I only speak truthfully on here whether anons want to believe it or not.

Attached: 1634236772864.jpg (1024x788, 183.83K)

There's an honesty in being insulted, even if it is a toxic environment. In the real world, when people talk to you, they can lie.

But to be honest, even this board, I think, is lies.

Not any worse than the internet in general, I guess. I suppose the most negative aspect is knowing how ignorant the people I share this world with are.

You are literally me fr fr

I thought I had found a place that really embrace sharing experiences of lonely males together with some blackpills and virginity.
I saw that I was wrong after a certain amount of time and now onlny browse it from time to time to look at funny pepes and then exit the tab and do something else.

Dissappointed but nothing serious.

It hasn't yet, I'm a newfag