Just buy an iphone, incel

just buy an iphone, incel

Attached: 1644598825404 (1).png (500x596, 112.83K)

Misogyny and greentext, reunited at last.

I read about kids in school being excluded from friend groups if they had an android phone and the other kids would start a new chat group without them so I asked my niece if she (as an iphone user) did that and she said no.
They still excluded poor kids but not in that way.

I wouldnt date somebody with iphone because it somehow just perfectly works as a marker of narcissist. Like literally fucking 100% of times if gal or dude have iphone they are ansolutely unsufferable twats. Not sure what causes it.

This pic makes me feel confused and old. What is the relation between "green texts" and Android? What is the problem with Android? Since when do women care about phones? Why is anything? I can't keep up. Personally I will never date someone who doesn't run an emulated A1200 on a VM.

I swear woman are just pretending to be this retarded. This can't be real.

If you have an android it implies that you're poor and android users pop up as green text to IPhone users. It's honestly retarded because you can have lots of money and still own an Android.

Having a phone is a red flag for women.
A decent PC and a landline is all a real woman needs, baby bitches keep scrolling through your bullshit.

>Karley Sciortino is an American writer, television host, and producer. She is the founder of Slutever, a website that focuses on sex and sexuality, and executive producer and host of the Viceland documentary series of the same name.
>Slutever
meme gender jfl

I payed $2000 for my phone and expect anyone who wants to hold my company to do the same. No cheapass android geeks allowed.

And I paid $40,000 for my watch because it's quality, and look down at anyone who spent $2000 on a shit phone

>Is Dating Someone With an Android a Deal Breaker
peak of modern civilization right here

Women:
>Is dating someone with an Android a dealbreaker?
Women:
>I'm alone and childless at 40 and I'm okay with that!

It's an american thing. It's all connected to their 24/7 brainwashing. Frat culture, brand loyalty, atomization. They don't function like a society anymore, they're just tribes within a dying society.

fpbp (origiguhigukkvgtghhnal btw)

i don't use any smartphone because i dislike them but if i had to choose one it'd be iphone because of the higher security measures. obviously i'm not naive enough to think any publicly available web browsing/communication device is "safe" or "private" but of the two i choose the one that at least pretends it is.

unironically excellent observation and commentary which is rare for this shithole.

>android users pop up as green text to IPhone users
thank you breh, didn't know that

>Since when do women care about phones?
Since ever.
It's a status symbol. You have an Android, you're "poor", even if you have a $1500 top of the line phone. Typical female bullshit that has no grounding in reality or logic.

>It's an american thing.
>Frat culture,
Yeah, the retardedness of frat culture seems to be pretty unique to the mutts
>brand loyalty,
Nah, plenty of brand loyal retards elsewhere in the world.
>atomization.
That one is not unique to the mutts, we've all been atomised. There are no communities anymore. (inb4 muh church; sure, go marry the born again slut, someone has to) Normal human interaction has been limited.
Unironically, the world is becoming worse and worse to the average (and sub-average) guy, Chad has never lived better. The vast majority of women keep living like mindless cattle, as always, except now they only fuck Chad and never build a family.

Apple pulled off the most prolific and successful marketing strategy ever. Once they released the iPod they put an apple product in the hands of so many people for the first time. People who went to schools that had been teaching them Windows based machines for years at school. Then they ran the 'I'm Apple and he's PC' ads. They somehow convinced millions that only browsed the web and did nothing more with a computer to switch to a system they had never used, that was designed for niche creative work, all because it was seen as hip. And it all started with an MP3 player that ran on such shitty software if you plugged it into a friend's computer it would erase your songs unless you had previously configured it not to do so.

>Nah, plenty of brand loyal retards elsewhere in the world.
Yes, but they don't form their identity around it. Like you can impress gold diggers with any kinds of expensive cars, not just a certain type which is socially acceptable at that point in time. Same goes for phones, NEVER heard of anyone getting shit for using samsung or xiaomi phones in europe. This insanity is exclusive to America