Why are cities like 90% immigrants and poor black people if theyre the most expensive places on the face of the earth...

Why are cities like 90% immigrants and poor black people if theyre the most expensive places on the face of the earth to live

Attached: 2EA7D72F-9DA4-4E37-83FF-0671ADABDC23.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

A lot of immigrants work hard and find success because of it.

The excess wealth create by the original population allowed for immigrants/blacks to thrive off tax dollars. Now that you see a lot of wealth fleeing places like California, you have homeless camps popping up everywhere. Cali is going to be a dystopia in our lifetime.

There's always going to be more poor people than prosperous people, you fucking midwit.

What I wonder is how the FUCK low earners can afford to live in cities

Like, even the dumpiest shithole in NYC would probably be too expensive for people earning under like 60K

that's the whole point. You lure the people in, tax the shit out of them, make them pay their whole life for a shitty apartment. They are human cattle. You are a workhorse.

The population density makes it easier to form ethnic ghettoes. They are more comfortable with the culture of their failed homeland, so the immigrants choose the cities. If you are an outsider in a small town people won't give you an opportunity. That's less of an issue in a larger city.

>What I wonder is how the FUCK low earners can afford to live in cities

Do they not get government money?

How ethnically segregated are big cities actually?

In Toronto there's a shit ton of ethnic enclaves.
Some condos are entirely Chinese. Some neighborhoods have 90% niggers.

>even the dumpiest shithole in NYC would probably be too expensive for people earning under like 60K
Projects and Section 8 housing

>Now that you see a lot of wealth fleeing places like California, you have homeless camps popping up everywhere
Redneck podcast conspiracy theory. Wealth is growing in California, young people are leaving because the cost of living has hit insane levels. A one bedroom apt anywhere, I mean fucking anywhere, in the ruins of Salton City or Death Valley starts at $1400. Median house prices are in the millions.

CA has homeless camps because of the climate. You won't freeze to death here, and we generally treat humans like humans. Every day I hear from some dipshit in a red state where the covid fatality rate is passing 500 daily about how CA is "going down" any day now. You fucking wish.

Yeah, yeah. They said the same shit about Chicago and Detroit.

A city requires mordern day slaves to keep it running.
Poor and underprivileged are the lifeblood of overcrowded areas, usually you can find a hoard of 40percent of a city just toiling to support 20 percent living 'middle' and 5 percent 'being successful'

That's a lot of cope to just admit you live in a shithole.

Attached: 1640733575453.jpg (225x225, 6.83K)

>Chicago and Detroit.
Those places were abandoned by their respective industries when they decided to turn on the American blue collar workers there.

CA is actually toeing a dangerous line right now. Slave labor + government subsidies prop up the central valley food production. If either one goes, so does California.
Those evil immigrants you like to blame for everything are being exploited big time, you can drive through the 101 and see it in real time. They pick strawberries for pennies and it's why you can get them for 1.99/lb.

When did I blame immigrants, retard? I don't give a fuck what happens to this shit hole country lmao. Dumb ass.

>You're correcting ignorant nonsense believed by dimwits
>What cope!

Right. It's just so shitty here. Why not take a twenty mile trip to the Dairy Queen and read all the fun billboards on the way. I sure wish I could live in a paradise like that.

Attached: DQ11.jpg (708x630, 122.7K)

wealthy people are not going to be wandering the street during the daytime
they drive/get driven to their work, their fancy entertainment destinations, their fancy gyms, their expensive homes to spend time with their family or other rich friends

>When did I blame immigrants, retard?
It follows that if you're so fucking stupid you think the entire state of California, which houses half of the top ten largest companies in the world, is going to be like fucking Detroit, that you probably think immigrants are the source of all the problems in your life.

Because they have family that already has a place there so they let them live with them for cheap.