I'm worthless. i'm literally shit at everything. i can't code, play an instrument, play any sport, swim, skateboard...

i'm worthless. i'm literally shit at everything. i can't code, play an instrument, play any sport, swim, skateboard, learn a new language, get through university, play vidya well, hold down a job, etc. i'm good for nothing.
any time i try to start something new and progress as much as i can, i always get mogged off the face of the planet by someone who's been doing it since they were 2. then i realise i'll literally never be on their level unless i somehow win the lottery and can hire a bunch of coaches, tutors, chefs, etc etc to support the growth of my talent at whatever - which would be completely stupid and ridiculous.
my entire existence is totally pointless. i have no worth to the world whatsoever.

Attached: 48090480640469902464089609544039223.gif (498x498, 1.97M)

so true bro same here

When I was in middle school and RPG Maker 2 was around my mother got me a Troon babysitter to inspire me to code. Now I can't code past MySpace layouts and I reasonably believe there's an underground network of RPG Maker 2 games waiting to be released.

If you need any of these shit to feel good with yourself you're a loser, grow up.

woah, another "enlightened" one

Man, how can losers like you enjoy being alive when you are busy with this sort of shit?

Do you wake up thinking you need to excel at some shit or what?

I forget I'm talking to Americans here, why you mutts get so annoyed when someone is not trying to best others all the time?

stop comparing yourself to others you brain dead retard
only compare yourself to your past self.

Kek what a cope

You're wasting your time saying this to some dudes who clingy to some minor achievement as a crackhead clingy to a stone in his pipe.

>tfw no tranny babysitter gf

You seem like a decent writer, user. Why not try writing some short stories or a novel?

fuck you cunt fuck off bitch

To do those things, you need consistency and a little focus. Make it a routine.

There are always people who did things before you. Most of them plateau. If you work hard, you can surpass 99% of them. Don't let it hold you back.

>can't code
There's literally nothing magical about coding. Can't code? Learn. I know a woman who just became a code monkey at like 39. She's talented. She signed up for a course, practiced a lot, then got a job. It's just a skill.

>play an instrument
so time to learn. There are elderly community orchestras. Most of the cool instruments aren't hard to learn, a lot of the coolest rock guitarists aren't actually doing anything that difficult. Just pick up whatever instrument you want and learn some notes, chords, or whatever.

>play any sport
Anthony Bourdain learned Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in his 40s or 50s and got really good. Many sports don't have a strict age limit. You could become a trekker, or a rock climber, or whatever you want.

>swim
So learn. You don't need to learn to swim well, just learn to move forward in the water. Most of the time, you'll just want to swim at social events, and that doesn't mean doing laps.

>skateboard
tends to be something younger people do, but if you want to do it, why not? It's fun, and for most people it's a casual sport.

>get through university
So go back and study more.

>play vidya well
who fucking cares?

>hold down a job
If you weren't holding down jobs, those probably weren't jobs worth keeping

The more you succeed, the better you feel. You aren't succeeding because of a narrative you're telling yourself about yourself. There's nothing uniquely wrong with you.

>She's talented.

Doesn't that imply innate aptitude rather than just practice

it's true that anyone can become a weekend warrior at any new skill
i'm sad that i'll never be a few levels above that at anything.

No. Talent can be honed and nurtured. People exaggerate how much of people's ability is innate. I've seen this happen in my own life, I've gotten really good at certain things by working hard and being interested; then people I know say I was always good at that thing. It's usually bullshit. I became good at it out of work and enthusiasm. Some people are wired to be more skilled at certain things - spatial intelligence is a good example, and plays an important role in artistic ability. However, you can become amazing at most things through hard work. I think the most important thing for nurturing talent is enthusiasm/interest - if you're fascinated with something or love it, then getting good at it will come naturally, because that's where your attention and energy go.

That's not a good perspective. It's defeatist. You can become world-class at things you focus on.

I tend to lose enthusiasm for something when I try it for ages but still suck at it

if youre fascinated with something or love it, then getting good at it will come naturally because thats where your attention and energy go.

And what if you dont feel passion for anything?

If you're giving up on things because you're plateauing, then you lack passion. Find things you're passionate about and love doing.