Tits

What's it like having big tits?
Does it get sweaty and all uncomfortable?
Do you get back or shoulder pain or is that a meme?

Attached: Hannah.jpg (400x400, 24.27K)

I'm morbidly obese and I have breasts obviously and unfortunately. They're sweaty, itchy, disgusting to look at, heavy and hard to clean.

If they're heavy then they're probably nice to look at.

It's kind of weird where, yes they are unwieldy and get in the way, yet I've always had them and they're a part of who I am, so I'm used to them and it doesn't really bother me.

Back pain is a pathetic cope by lazy women, just a little back exercise is enough to deal with it, properly fitted bras, or both. Many women do neither however and just whine and complain. Utter failures.

The Japanese word of the day was always booba

Attached: 1602320489257.jpg (611x674, 110.19K)

My tits are pretty yuge but I've never had back pain and only get boob sweat if I'm not wearing a bra and running outside and it's like 35C or more all at the same time

Attached: 1642462466099.jpg (1430x419, 185.83K)

Alpha female mindset.

Hot, do you like to squeeze them yourself?

Oh man, I miss old youtube. I used to watch her videos on mute when I was like 15.

>What's it like having big tits
It's not as bad as people say. If you exercise the back pain is nearly non-existent, except for when you sit in place for any long while. They're sort of fun to play around with, squishy and make sort of nice pillows if you sleep on your stomach like I do. And the nipples are usually an erogenous zone which is a bonus I guess.
>sweat
It depends on the weather. Imagine that beneath your shirt, you have these two large mounds of flesh which are prone to sweating in even the slightest of heat. And by sweat, I mean really drip. Underboob sweat is such a prolific thing if you wear a bra that you can actually experience chafing, especially if you work out or even jog. Imagine if the skin on your balls slowly burned and teared by running around. It doesn't sound so fun, does it? That's why bra's are going out of fashion.
>Do you get back or shoulder pain or is that a meme?
Again, yes and no. It depends on your health. I think most women on this board are either flat attention whores or fat pigs with yucky "tits" if you can even call them that. I'm pretty fit for my height, and my titties are bigger than my head. Back-pain is something women only experience later-on in life, since the stress of having milkers stuck to your bosom takes a while to actually become debilitating, much to the dismay of the trannies pretending in this thread.
t. genuine titcow

Yes, it's quite comforting. Boob skin and fat is quite unique in its texture, it's soft. It's almost silky and the inside feels kind of gelatinous. Anyway me and Bladey want a shit ton of kids so I need to be able to feed them all with my milk.

Attached: e6effb9b98fe80dd2b0a13d49d8da2b6.jpg (750x744, 65.01K)

Good luck on your titcow mommy journey, fembot

Aw thanks user ^_^
And yeah can't wait to birth Bladey's beautiful hyperborean Saami offspring and leak milk for our babies constantly

Attached: 1878eb885f0871a0c987e8db6eadb197.jpg (612x1096, 113.08K)

please stop posting this freak

user that's mean and rude, Blader is beautiful inside and out and a very good daddy to our Saami brood

Attached: 1640869461144.jpg (564x562, 38.94K)

what the fuck happened to her? she just fell of the earth.

She married a rich Chad.

She unironically got married early to a Chadlite and started popping out babies like a good trad titcow

Proof for this bullshit

shoulder pain when my bra digs into muscles bc the straps have to be tight in order to hold boob up...upper back pain is pretty bad though, i have to stretch multiple times a day!! and i cant wear bras at home at alll or else my whole upper body screams at me ;w;

sweaty when working out, and on hot days, yes...they're just very warm otherwise

How big are they if you mind me asking?

i miss jacking one out to her, i used to tune out the bullshit she would say and just stroke until i cummed, man i wanna be 13 again

DDD usually, F in certain brands

You. Post bra. Now

>DDD usually, F in certain brands
see

I call bullshit larper. Post your bra at least or youre just another weirdo