Talking to Muslim Women

I'm taking an online math class right now and I'm sliding into the DMs of this Muslim girl in my class. To see if she wants to study for Midterms together. Any protips from all the absolute chads of Any Forums?

Attached: apuisis.jpg (652x528, 24.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

al-islam.org/code-ethics-muslim-men-and-women/rules-related-socializing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd love a Muslim wifey.

Attached: i.jpg (229x229, 10.85K)

First step is to convert her into a normal person

>implying I need to study anything
Why do you think I'm doing it?

>Any protips from all the absolute chads of Any Forums?
>chads on Any Forums
Was about to call you a faggot but then I forgot how this place is overrun with normalfags now. Good luck on your thread.

Attached: good_luck_with_that_vewn.png (1400x1080, 738.66K)

No. You make her keep her religion, but also force her to become bimbofied. Muslim bimbos are the hottest chicks ever.

Attached: 1644210035948.jpg (640x640, 62.32K)

I know, I was being ironic. But also I just wanted to tell someone. I couldn't tell my real friends about it they hate Muslims.

Honestly depending on how strict her parents are, it might be impossible trying to hook up with a muslim if you aren't muslim yourself. Chances are she's as conservative as her parents.
Many won't take converts either, if you plan on devoting your life to a belief just to get pussy.

Attached: 3ds.jpg (500x500, 28.73K)

I would earnestly be interested in dating her, not just hooking up. I am willing to convert, but I'm already a religious person so it's not like I would be changing my entire worldview just the specific trappings of the things I already believe.

If she's talking to you, a foreign man not of her religion, privately? She's not muslim, it's just fashion.

Where in the Qur'an does it say unmarried women can't talk to a non Muslim?

Well so far she hasn't responded. This is my first attempt to talk to her privately. So I guess we'll find out together.

Checked. I think he means that a sincere Muslim woman wouldn't not be interested in dating a non-muslim man, so there is no point in talking to him privately. Also isn't there a rule against being unsupervised with a man you are not related too?

Muslims will always be open to talking to non Muslims as converting one is seen as a huge bonus

Checked again. You're on fire.
>converting one is seen as a huge bonus
God I hope that's true.

>al-islam.org/code-ethics-muslim-men-and-women/rules-related-socializing
skip to:
>B) Women Talking To Non-Mahram Men
It's a religious fucking minefield, so much so that if she didn't even ask the teacher to assign her with other muslim women or at least a muslim man, then she doesn't really care, which would mean her "faith" is just aesthetics, and probably because of her parents.

To be honest I live in such a morally bankrupt area that anyone who even maintains the aesthetics of religion is by default more appealing as a partner than someone who is openly an atheist. The aesthetics means there is still some social or family pressure she is respecting or conforming too and so is more desirable as a wife. I will not find many sincerely religious people and like you pointed out, they wouldn't really consider me as datable if they were.

Not everyone follows their religion so autistically.

I would argue different, maintaing a religious facade is for people who have serious problems. I have found I have a natural preference for interacting with assholes over polite people, the ones willing to wear their shit on their sleeves tend to have a lot less of it.
Religion can also belong to people who /need/ the threat of hellfire to live their lives morally, individuals that would steal, rape, murder, etc.. daily if they didn't /acutally/ believe their soul would suffer eternal damnation, although these days I imagine those are a minority.

You realize most Muslim women don't even attend mosques right? They're not gonna know the Qur'an and hadiths off by heart.

It's not the woman herself I'm thinking of, but her father primarily, she may not know her faith by heart but she'll certainly know her dad's anger/judgement by heart.

So her dad won't kill her and you for talking? Oh man, what a jerk and terrible Muslim.

Not everyone who carries that out is burdened by it. They may like that religion-lite aspect. I know many Christians that are like that. They enjoy the community and what's left of the social conservatism and they want to be on that line. I think most people throughout history were never devoutly religious, only select small minorities are and that's stuff true today.

No one has ever needed religion to stop them from doing those things. That is the kind of argument someone who doesn't really understand religion would make.