Why do I find self-improvers so cringe when they really aren't doing anything wrong?

Why do I find self-improvers so cringe when they really aren't doing anything wrong?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 84.24K)

You're jealous because they managed to change their life while you couldnt

I feel similarly. Maybe it's the smug self-satisfaction and confidence they exude that causes this, but it's likely just because I know it means nothing and the only reason you should self improve is for your own sake

My life is actually really good though. I know it's not jealous.

Attached: 555.jpg (680x911, 129.55K)

>it's the smug self-satisfaction and confidence they exude
I think it's this, but it's not because they have it, it's because they are faking it, and you can sense it. How can a man be "self-confident" when all he does is talk about how self-confident he is on social media. There is just something off with that concept.

If it makes you happy sure whatever.
If you expect lifting or whatever to cure your autism good luck.

Because they get that "glow up" that you'll never have.

It's not jealousy its envy. You see them doing something you wish you could. Something you wish you were doing yourself. You beat yourself up over it and deflect the hatred back on to them.

is that hamza? good on him.

If you find this dude cringe then it's 100% envy. He went from a stereotypical Indian pajeet to a 10/10 Somali BBC BVLL, mashallah.

Your lizard brain makes you feel like these people are 'frauding' but if someone self improves and looks better and feels better, acts better and overall their life is better. then its not frauding. they are simply catching up to who they should be without all the stupid shit like coping on social media all day, internet addiction etc

they identify too much with the self-improvement thing and often do not actually integrate those steps as a natural part of their daily lives

OP here. You just perfectly described the feeling I have, thank you user.

I'm not even gay but unironically wouldn't even mind having a bf like him. Huge improvement.

Because they gain strength but are still retarded

because hamza is 100% cringe. he was some ugly kid who got picked last in gym class and then he had a growth spurt around the age of like 16 or something and he ended up being 6'1 and after that decided to stop being a lazy fat ass and lift, and now he gets his army of paypig simps to spam his bullshit on Any Forums.

he's a loser who got lucky with a growth spurt but never got over being picked last in gym class

anyone you see on the internet posing to show their bodies are whoring themselves and you are most likely repulsed by the degenerate behavior

and here are the paypig simps lol

Because this one in particular is profiting off of the naivety and inexperience of young boys who need a hope huckster, and that's cringe as shit. By the way, can someone show me what his girlfriend looks like again?

They're extremely cringe. It's a good thing to get people on the right track (although hamza is a negative iq retard) but they usually are egomaniacs. Plus what made them improve their life may not be the best for someone else, everyone's path is different. Whenever I see a video that says "say THIS to get tinder girls!" I immediately discredit them as retards.

Idk bros hamza produces some fun and interesting content. Has helped me a lot and I don't even pay him.

You have turned your suffering into a part of your identity, which makes it much more difficult to take steps to diminish your suffering.

In my experience, whenever I find myself judging someone else, it's because of a deficiency on my part.

For example, if I see some sort of Uber Chad and I think he's a douche, if I explore that feeling I usually find that I'm having the negative thoughts because I'm jealous of him.

What does a self-improover have that makes you uncomfortable? You've already said you don't feel the need to improove - what else could it be? What else about the action of trying to improve oneself do to that you might find abrasive?

>What does a self-improover have that makes you uncomfortable? You've already said you don't feel the need to improove - what else could it be? What else about the action of trying to improve oneself do to that you might find abrasive?

and and puts me off to them. The YouTubers are grifters and the viewers are retards.

I just want a sybian machine to fuck my ass

Attached: R.jpeg-64.jpg (1000x666, 120.73K)