Hit 30s

>Hit 30s
>Don't have to work as hard as married men and men with girlfriends
>Can just up and leave a job if I feel like it cause I have no kids or commitment I'm a free agent
>Jobs with their old ass mentality like men will work forever at one just is outdated and needs to go

God I love being a bachelor. I can fuck hookups/prostitutes when the urge arises and can leave a job whenever I feel like it because i have no children or woman to take care of.

Thank god for the red/blackpill. Sadly, if every man did what I did, the country would collapse within a few months entirely. We need cucked men to keep the economy going. Yes NEETs that includes you too. You rely on married men to push harder for more and more hours and higher positions despite them on the verge of ending it with a gun.

Attached: 1644439158309.jpg (1090x1364, 315.6K)

its a pretty based life ot gonna lie.
just left my last job just before chirstmas but i didnt feel like going in.
I should probably get a new one soon because i wanna bang thai hookers.

Good fuck these jobs. You complain and nothing gets done you just professionally ghost them.

Attached: 1644245397566.jpg (1619x1298, 261.49K)

I think I'll end up this way but it's going to end up badly... if I don't have any responsibility why wouldn't I just end up a degenerate doing whatever fun thing I want? Sounds like a bad way to live

Nobody said you had to go blind with degeneracy. You can have balance.

Had a nice blurb you'd have loved to hear about an employment agency and some uppers going into conniptions over this exact thing but then I realized you were a tripfag so I deleted it.

But if you're alone, there's no motivation not to act on your fetishes quit jobs, pay for sex. Everything you repressed this whole time will end up coming out because you have nothing else to motivate you

If you don't reproduce, your death is final. People who have kids are biologically immortal in a sense. That's the reward they are working so hard for.

My sanity will keep my motivated. This path brings me peace and patience.

Married men and men with a girlfriend are in a rush 24/7 because they have to be. I can take my time and enjoy life, take a ride to somewhere if I want,etc. Just eat at a nice place with steak,etc.

My blood pressure is also not high as fuck due to no marriage.

Attached: 1643837545674.png (1920x1080, 696.48K)

But you're also lonely and see prostitutes, how can you feel good about that?

Are you saying all single men are lonely

Now define lonely

Not OP but I'm in a similar situation.

Single and no kids, no student loans and car paid off, no roommates and no responsibilities.

I do contract work so when it's done I'm unemployed and on employee insurance and pretty much do whatever I want.

I honestly can't see myself going back to working every month of the year and only getting a few weeks off for holidays UNLESS if it's a job that I really love. I don't know how people do it.

Nobody to build a live wife, to go to sleep with, cuddle. No future to build or look forward to. I'm mid 20s and single so I feel lonely, and I'm sure if I go much longer alone I'll start being a degenerate because I have nothing else to look forward to

You have to understand that the elites use Microwaves to alter the brains of individuals, especially single men at a certain age because they'd deem them as a threat. So they alter their brains so they enjoy the misery they are actually living in. At first they used Antidepressants etc but people are waking up about the absurdity of meds, so now the rely on Microwave/radiowave technology to alter an individuals brains to make them (((HAPPY))). We live in a brave new world. Most unknowing suspects don't even notice it. that they ar ebeeing targeted. Those who know can still act wit hhteir free will but it will be tougher. They are torturing and killing single men. why? because single men who also are poor are the biggest threat to the state. The state controls the narrative through women. Women are quicker to submit to ideas and social norms. especially through social media. Women basically create the ruleset of the game by which men have to follow. Women are the best way to control a man and take his liberty. Because the moment he has children, he now carries the social responsibility. He has to pay monthly for the child for the next 18 years if he gets divorced and thus, if he isn't rich, will be also highly limited in his freedom. If he doesnt get divorced he still has a wife and a child he has to care for. Honestly anyone who wants children should only get them if he can afford it. Anyone else should just fight the system or the government. You won't believe how quick shit would be going down. Its the retards that try so desperatly to fit in that they have children and willingly decide to wageslave for the rest of their lifes just for the sake of fitting in into the ideal image. it is just wrong. I do start to think the 1 or 2 child policy is actually a more justified version and if there is a genetically prefarble couple then maybe a 3 or 4 child policy. It just feels more fair to me than a system that favours people with money vs people wit hno money

>Nobody to build a live wife

Build a life with? I'm doing it on my own

>Sleep and cuddle

And why would I care?

>Mid 20s

That's why. You will change at 29 and 30. You won't give a fuck anymore. I'm not stopping you but don't assume all single men are lonely.

Attached: 1643655122459.jpg (909x1269, 597.58K)

That's more or less true, the only good civilizations are where the men rule. Fighting this is the only solution, being alone is just avoiding it

>do nothing
>so I have more time to do nothing!

you've done nothing but shitpost here for 10 years. It's pathetic you're bragging about avoiding doing anything interesting in life just to maximize that

You seem quite mad at something but what is it?

Attached: 1644449325702.png (752x1080, 1.38M)

Wrong. That is hardly anyone's motivation for having kids. Most people on the planet do it because it's the standard life script laid out for normies, by society and sometimes even by their religion.
Concepts like genetic immortality are a cope anyway. About as meaningful as becoming "urinarily immortal" by pissing in a jar and storing it in a bunker.

more scared that I might become you. That I would give up on my hopes and dreams

your hopes and dreams are to have kids that you have to slave over for 18-22 years and then have them never call you again the day they leave college and get a job because they no longer need you?

no, but the real blackpill is realizing that even that existence is better than shitposting. I want neither, so I am working very hard. And to hear someone my age who has just given up is hard to take, especially someone I recognize. You are undoubtedly talented, man, try marketing or something to utilize your great interpersonal skills

Does your hopes and dreams involve having a wife/children because if so go right ahead.

It's not a direct motivation. We have evolved proxies for our behaviours. Most people don't think about metabolic energy or starvation when they eat either, they think about how good it tastes (a proxy). Doesn't mean the actual purpose isn't energy. Same with reproduction.

That's even further from the truth then, because the underlying cause, independent of people's minds, is just evolution running its course, i.e. no purpose at all.

I hate to break it to you guys, but you're still cattle being experimented on, although yes the traditional ways the espionage state can control you are not workable, there many other ways.

The only way you can escape it is by hijacking the space shuttle or the Russian Buran, fueled up and ready to go and then maybe you will have escaped the madness, maybe

Attached: i5.jpg (280x180, 6.63K)

>you are being controlled
>social fabric is collapsing
yes

An objective cosmic purpose doesn't even make sense, so of course evolution is the mechanism for whatever drives we have. It's like realising that feelings are just chemical reactions and saying love is an illusion, it's just molecules moving around.