Anime must be banned

>A 12-year-old boy in Kolkata, India, jumped to death from the 11th floor of a highrise hoping to get saved by an angel. The residents of the highrise, who were alerted after hearing a loud crash, found him lying in a pool of blood by the swimming pool.

>Initial investigation by the cops revealed that the boy, identified as Biraj Pachisia, was influenced by a scene from the anime Platinum End.
>The boy was recently given an "electronic gadget because of his online classes". He apparently used to it watch the series online and got addicted to it.
>On April 26, 2021, the Russian district court in Saint Petersburg banned a total of five anime titles- including isekai anime KonoSuba and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime.

>The court ruled that the isekai (meaning "otherworld") titles KonoSuba and That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime "promote reincarnation beliefs," and show that "after death, there can be a more full and interesting life, free from the control of one's parents."

animehunch.com/2022/02/08/influenced-by-anime-12-year-old-boy-jumps-to-death/

Attached: chrome_screenshot_1644570871945.png (2048x1351, 427.65K)

Why did he watch Platinum End? That show is garbage

kek. sleep well little jeet

>Anime fan dies

Good news

thank you for reminding me to read this, i forgot about it

Lol I'm watching bill hicks bit about the guy taking lsd thinking he could fly.
>You don't see ducks taking the elevator and then falling, you take off from the ground you fucking moron!

>weeb ropes
And nothing of value was lost.

Smart pajeet. Worst case, he'll just respawn in India again. He managed to do what thousands of weeb pussies could not.

Bill hicks was awsome.

Anime was beyond a mistake, it's the quintessential evidence of a languishing, dying society. Any society which consumes anime will surely die off soon.

Imagine all the seppuku reenactments

Just terrible bug people parenting, when I was 12 I was smart enough to know not to jump off a fucking building

>platinum end ends with the death of god and the rapture
>kid wanted to reenact it
Bold move kid

>12 year old kills himself
>"he must have been influenced by anime on his computer and hoped to be saved by an angel after jumping"
Sure, mock him even after his death

Kek. Good. That show is based on "It's a wonderful life", so blame it instead.

Best case scenario: get saved by an angel
Worst case scenario: you die

It was a win win

>all this seethe because Pajeet got to be with his waifu
Don't hate it before you try it

bro have you seen platinum end? I dont blame him

why are you even on this website

This isn't an anime website anymore.

Want your tranime safespace?
then you can go to

This, why are they jumping to THAT conclusion of all things?

>retarded person does something stupid on their own free will
>"hurr durr daddy government come ban this"