Is there anything more pathetic than a man who settles for a fat chick?

Is there anything more pathetic than a man who settles for a fat chick?

Attached: 8902c3e1983757035bb453610859741c[1].jpg (1200x943, 89.65K)

Only a man who degrades himself. Plus, settling for a fat girl is pathetic.
However, getting a fat gf because you're into it is terribly based

For a second I really liked this but something about it looked off to me and then I saw the penis
Kinda ruined it for me

>settles
Nah, I ONLY like fat chicks.
I have rejected skinny women in the past, I will do so again.

Attached: 1628520362613.png (1100x1135, 663.92K)

how could you tell its circumcised? you cant see the tip.

I don't think the circumcision or lack of is the issue here user

I am into fat chicks idc what you think

then how did you know that it looked off?

Not, but I assume the issue is the penis in a woman

Penis on a woman. Damn autocorrect

but i though penis was supposed to be in woman.
i mean thats what sex is.

its okay if she used to be thin but fat after popping out a kid or two

I"m not settling, and I'm willing to bet you're more pathetic than me user

Attached: 1429608177818.png (471x446, 258.76K)

Yes, someone who's seethes so much about other people's preferences that he has to post on a Mongolian tea brewing forum about it.

Depends on the tits. I've been there done that with a few skinny girls. If we break up I want a ridiculous cartoon titcow gf. Poor tit to gut ratio? Yeah, pretty bad.

Settling for a feminist, or a cheating whore

haha yeah, chubby chasers have low self esteem

Attached: 女子相撲3連覇の120kgの女力士に朝倉海は勝てるのか_3.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

Bros wagmi

Attached: 1633028308080.jpg (640x559, 53.15K)

>feminist
Literally all feminism? What about those feminists who are just advocating for equality? Y'know, like feminism is supposed to mean?

In my experience those are few and far between. Most are either far on one side (pro-sex-work and have an OF) or the other (super prudish radfem type that see everything as rape).

Not to mention that most feminist girls aren't into feminism in the first place because they like read Beauvoir and came to some intellectual conclusion, they're feminists because of social conditioning: because their favorite authors and movie stars are, because their friends say it, because they think they're supposed to, because they think it's cool, because their teacher told them, because their online social network enforces it, because they're afraid of being perceived the wrong way.

In other words, they tend to be super suggestable by the amorphous spooks of the social milieu and easily fall down one rabbit hole or another on tumblr or tiktok or whatever, always self-confidently asserting they're correct as they pivot on a dime according to the slogans and rhetoric trending on twitter.

Anyone who has never been in danger of being cancelled or ostracized for their views is merely a NPC with no real principles, and they'd be parroting whatever was in vogue in whatever decade they lived. This is most self-described feminists.

It's most people overall, too, but when you're a *man* do you really want to settle for this idea where your partner is on an ever-evolving quest to pick apart the power relations between you two?

Attached: 5f0fc1bad40350251a912636-large.jpg (600x600, 106.37K)

My first relationship was a chubby happa. Fat chicks were always shitty to me... I tried giving a couple a chance before but they aren't good lovers. They were depressed downers with a lot of self pity, paranoid, and bitter. I am willing to starve them sexy and help them looksmax, but it's not worth it if their personality is rotten. She needs a good heart and to be genuinely optimistic. Unfortunately these are not nearly as common as ones who are destroyed and jaded.

Attached: sketch-1624679210136.png (1080x1128, 680.22K)

how does she headbutt him like that without breaking her neck? holy shit she's strong

I lift weights for fat chicks. I lurk this board merely to discuss fat chicks.
Simple as.