Do blowjobs feel good?

Do blowjobs feel good?

Attached: FLU8nt3X0AUmj9p[1].jpg (640x664, 81.93K)

It feels like a bag of sand

Yes, they feel good, but most girls don't get the actual sucking part right. They think it's about fapping the dick with their mouth but the real treat is when the girl knows how to combine it with dyson vacuum level suction.

i wish the dick wasn't black

i got sucked off for the first time last year, by a cougar , and i didnt feel much.
i was high on phenibut tho, so it might have dulled the sensation.

Not in my experience. It's really hot seeing your dick in a girls mouth but most girls aren't good at it. When their teeth slides against your dick it can be extremely painful. The tongue feels good though.

Attached: nuh.png (773x607, 20.6K)

>Do blowjobs feel good?
oh ya, deepthroating is the best part because you have somethign to push against and rub against.

If you jerk off alot you wont feel much.

If you've never had a blowjob before honestly the best and most surprising part is the heat. The inside of a mouth is really warm and you've never experienced that from fapping.

This, most girls really don't know how to suck dick very well. It feels good though as long as they don't scrape it with their teeth.

Overrated desu

The psychological sensation is what makes it good not the actual physical sensation

This. Last November I got a blowjob from a coworker which was actually my first sexual experience and felt like she was jacking me off with her mouth. Not very much suction

If your circumcised, no.

Attached: 1583410750073 (2).jpg (2000x3000, 470.84K)

Is that porky maine?

Attached: porkymaine.png (1198x1078, 449.93K)

No it's shit unless you find yourself a really gifted sex worker
95% of women don't know how to give a proper blowjob.

This picture is depressing. Imagine having a daughter, raising her, loving her, trying to always do what's best for her, only for her to end up sticking her tongue in a nigger's anus.

So, for all the fellas saying women aren't good at blowjobs, how does one give a good blowjob?

Probably, but you should prolly stop feeling depressed over some stupid cuck's daughter

>Is that porky maine?
Yes

Attached: 1783.jpg (1580x2048, 456.85K)

It varies between lukewarm wetness you want to stop to holy shit I'm going to need to borrow future me's cum for how big this load will be. When they know how to use their tongue on the head and underside of the dick and actually suck, it's pretty damn good.

There's no better feeling than to cum while the girl vacuum sucks. I don't know why the fuck they don't teach that in girl school. It's like men not knowing where the clit is or something like that

>nobody will ever suck my mutilated ugly peepee

Mine do
orignal