What happened to your childhood bully? Did he become successful or does his life suck now?

What happened to your childhood bully? Did he become successful or does his life suck now?

Attached: Gelman.png (458x340, 153.77K)

He transitioned recently lol

Lol talk about turns of fate, you should bully him

You should fuck him in the ass hole, user.

I was the bully.
G4qwthstb

Already did but he chilled out in highschool after he came out as gay

I dont know. I dont keep up with people that i dislike because im not an obsessive faggot

>Not an obsessive faggot
>Obsessively browses a coom bait board

I just check it when i got nothing else to do

Keep projecting, faggot

Why are so many of you victims of bullying
Was it that hard to push someone away when they were being a faggot

My bullies were Mexicans and blacks who LARPed as thugs, so they're probably in jail now. lol

I was the bully and I must say my life is pretty good now.

He got shot so can't complain.

Killed himself drunk driving

Pretty much . Who did you bully and why?

I'm not a normalfag with a facebook to log into so I can't find out

In early grades I was just a terror. Anyone was fair game. I was just a very angry child. That was a lonely life so in middle/high school I cultivated a group of friends and targeted more of your standard bully victims.

As much as I like my life now there is something very honest about being a teenager. Just being able to tell someone to their face how revolting they are to you and if the need arises being able to get violent. I would be arrested now for doing half of what I could get away with in a locker room.

>my bully from preschool
ended up coming out as a girl, we play games together
>middleschool
i was the bully, im not doing the best
>highschool
he is a truck driver.

The only thing i learned about BULLY stuff from popular culture cartoons and tv is that its all because the writer was venting or creating a story to help them cope with their experience.

Most people who bully get side tracked by life and never really look back on the experience as bad.

i dont want to keep up on anyone i went to school with. i cant imagine more suifuel than seeing your bully with a house, family, successful career etc. reminds me of when someone confronted their bully years later at some kind of PTA meeting in texas, he told his bully all the horrible shit he did to him while the guy laughed in his face.

found the story, guys name was lance hindt. superintendent of a school district. multiple people accused him of beating the shit out of them when they were growing up. school board was going to sue them for defamation, didnt want to fire the guy, and eventually paid him 700k+ when he was forced to resign due to multiple allegations. the town he was apart of STILL supports the guy too, they hate his accusers.

The guy who bullied me overdosed and died a year after graduation.

The girl who did became homeless in our mid twenties. Found her sleeping outside the grocery store. Let her stay with me for a couple weeks. She'd clean my house when I was at work. I'd hate fuck the shit out of her til I'd nearly pass out and cry a little. Started dating after that and helped her get back on her feet. We're married now and I'm 35.

Attached: 1631736714977.jpg (483x461, 30.55K)

He is currenty working as a washing machine repairman

Attached: 3473453734.gif (90x90, 114.03K)

he got into the ivy league school that his dad went to, mostly since he played basketball

he works for a wall street firm, is married and is expecting his second child

I recently hit level 50 on lost ark