Good morning r9k

good morning r9k
me and adon got hockey tickets so I finally get to go to a hockey game like a real Canadian :DDD for lunch I made him vegan dumplings and I gave him the tomato soup I froze from the other day
I tried to make muffins but they turned out horrible !!!! I added too much baking powder i think lolzzz
also my period is late again and I hope im pregnant but im probably not but I will take a test if my period is late for 1 week
I just bought pads so it would be a waste if it didn't come lolz
HOW IS UR DAY SO FAR?

Attached: fuckudog.jpg (2414x2514, 407.9K)

good morning yuno but i do not care at all desu

no one cares you border-jumping somali buffalo.

haha I flew across the border i did not jump
aw that's mean but good morning have a good day

lool real shit, you and these egirls are so fucking ugly. Where does your self esteem come from? Serious question

good morning yuno give me your opinions on

>disgusting (((vegan))) dumplings
>reheated soup
>fucked up nasty muffins
Wow my man Adon really feasting like a kang. I hope they release you from your detention on a prison colony so you can eat some real food soon.

I don't have any self esteem I think but I don't really care what robots think
the dumplings are good and if u dont meal prep ur retarded lolz
very controversial no comment

Their confidence comes from attention whoring on r9k, the one place even they can find dudes desperate enough to simp for them

Yeah I'm the one who's retarded, not the person who fucked up baking, the easiest form of """cooking"""" out there.

this is hot tell me how stupid i am ;)

Grats on the baby whose is it

adons unless I have been raped in my sleep

did you ask adon about the footjob

he said yes but he said it would be behind a paywall lolz

that's lame, i'll beat his faggot ass

no need to be aggressive user desu

Yeah and wanting footfag videos from a ewhore is totally not lame and doesn't make you a faggot at all

(dubs)
Ohayo desu
>me and adon got hockey tickets so I finally get to go to a hockey game like a real Canadian
I went to a hockey game once, wasn't really my taste but hopefully its fun with ur bf desu
>for lunch I made him vegan dumplings and I gave him the tomato soup I froze from the other day
I had a chickenburger s0 i guess you hate me
> I hope im pregnant but im probably not but I will take a test if my period is late for 1 week
masel tov, goodluckl desu
>I just bought pads so it would be a waste if it didn't come lolz
do pads expire
>HOW IS UR DAY SO FAR?
I showed a fren Schindlers List, the movie took longer than they expected but it is so good
I had tears in my eyes several times but n0 crying, did this to myself desuu

Attached: 7350.png (316x427, 97.81K)

duuude don't be autistic man

dont eat meat!!
also I dont think pads expire but if im pregnant I won't be using them for 9 months lolz!! they just take up space
I KNOW WHICH FREN UR TALKING ABOUT!!! I saw yall watching the movie in vc desu