How do i escape eternal neetdom...

how do i escape eternal neetdom? neeting isnt fun anymore and its luster wore off years ago but i dont know what id rather do. play games isnt fun anymore, watching anime isnt fun anymore, watching movies isnt fun either.

Attached: 1640801949408.jpg (935x855, 91.48K)

YOU ARE GOING TO RERGET EVER DOUBTING NEETDOM ONE WEEK INTO YOUR JOB

well currently i live off of my grandmothers pension, living on maybe10 - 20 dollars a week counting every single utility possible, so it cannot get worse than this.

all of those things are fun though
this world was built to last

theyre not fun and only a temporary replacement for whats missing in your life
take away all the brainless escapism you have and you wont wanna be a neet anymore

Do something creative instead then.

i just dont want to depression and anhedonia have gotten to me i just want a change

"Escapism" is a wagie cope to defend slaving away your life just to live. The real escapism is working 8 hours every day just to feel like your life has a meaning. If you don't have any interests anymore you have different problems.

i need money for thingsand im not going to be able to attain it as a neet living on 15 dollars a week

the problem is im not qualified for shit. i have a hs diploma and thats it ive never done anything else

i dont know what the fuck to do

I get it. Try to start with little enjoyments and responsibilities then. Like washing dishes, cleaning room. Then reward with hot bath or tasty snack. Go out for a walk, and look up, try to notice other living organisms (ala bd in the moment)
It really to get out of that hole if you are poor and cant afford any pills for the kick. Our society is fucked up and there isnt anything substantial that can be recommended other than to organize yourself in a healthy manner. Eat healthy, be fit etc. Maybe try taking in some stray/shelter animal, at least the fact that somebody needs you can give spme comfort in for having to live.

You could also find a job. Although dependin where you live it may one hell of a shitfest

that's all you need faggot

no one looks at my shit because they think its a bot and i have no people skills at all
i could try doing something, i dont know. ive been crying everyday and waking up at 9 at night.

You've almost certainly got dopamine burn, you've been doing things that feel good for so long they don't even have the same effect anymore. Start doing normal stuff again, get a job, finish school if you haven't. Shit, you don't even need to do that, you could simply try working out too, just something different to break your cycle of constant dopamine.

Post office

Find remote job.
Coding.

Kinda this.
its good to have money, but you are going to be misarable.

I miss the Drinky Crow show.

Attached: 1528403537579.jpg (456x408, 51.26K)

Do anything else besides the things you're desensitized to do. Also Drinky Crow was based.

>find a way to contribute to society/a community
>if they don't start giving usable stuff back after a while, try next community
... and learn to "contribute" to your own household, e.g. cook, clean, do repairs.

I got a fulltime factory job and it ruined my life. I also ruined my life sleeping 5 hours a night for 2 years and drinking coffee. I'm so numb to everything I don't even want to die, I just don't care. My honest advice is, you should get a job, but do not get so into it that you cannot go NEET again. Do not buy a car if you can help it, do not take on any additional bills. Work the job for a few months until you are miserable and a have a few thousand saved. Then quit. Or get fired. Then go abck to NEETing for a while. Also lie like fuck on your resume.