Why do females prefer being lied to?

Why do females prefer being lied to?

This pic is from twitter, not mine.

It's obvious the average guy, especially one hooking up through discord, is not going to be able to pull 10/10s, thus he'll have low standards, taking what he can get. Telling a female they are the most beautiful woman you have ever seen, when the internet exists, is a blatant lie.

Attached: valen.jpg (614x794, 53.62K)

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. there is no objective most beautiful person.

That was pretty brutal in a nonchalant way.

i bet she mogs him to oblivion too, why are moids like this

>beauty is subjective
Cope

i agree, but you can see movie stars. a guy dating through discord is not dating movie stars.

Women are weak, stupid, and have a bad inferiority complex. They are crazy and can't think logically. No exceptions, even if a lady is hotter than a guy that doesn't matter, he's still got the advantage. Men don't like women, they like pussy so they're pickier.

>why don't people like being told they look like shit
A mystery for the ages

he said she looked alright though?

holy fuck what a fucking asshole. wtf is happening to the internet generation

holy fuck this is funny.

No, he said she looked alright because his standards are low anyway. "You're an uggo but I'd fuck you because I'm desperate" is not a compliment to anybody. Guy probably has some kinda tism because that's not something people say out loud.

>you look alright, my standards are low anyways haha.

Attached: 1643714022414.jpg (618x597, 76.43K)

>ah well you're fine
>alright
>my standards are low anyways haha
I know that it's not what discord user wanted to come of as saying, because that's how men talk to each other, but he basically came off as saying she's ugly as shit. Men tend to be more objective, and alright means average in their world, but women tend to skew positive in their qualifications, so alright means extremely ugly but you're saying "alright" so it doesn't hurt her feelings. Then following up by saying he has really low standards, confirming to her that she's way below average... That was really mean of him to say.

>that's not something people say out loud.

so you're saying you should lie to women?

You should lie to everyone about 80% of the time user. That's how polite society functions.

>my standards are low anyways haha
brutal

Attached: 1643298836834.gif (220x220, 893.15K)

Yes there is. There isn't a subjective most beautiful person.

what do you even mean. if I think that some one is the most beautiful person in the world and some one else disagrees, then it is my subjective opinion.

you guys dont understand that every single girl walking this planet want a guy who is obsessed with them and ONLY them but sadly guys arent wired that way

yeah its crazy, women are capable of obsessing over even the ugliest guys, but men just cant for some reason

that's wrong. they want MULTIPLE obsessed men or they feel like they are ugly

just because it has elements of subjectivity doesn't mean it is subjective in its entirety. beauty has objective elements and just because we might not agree of who is attractive doesn't mean we aren't operating on the same framework, aka an objective

sent on accident desu. i meant to say aka an objective framework for perceiving beauty.

Here's a natural Chad harem without Islam and Mormonism

Attached: yeah.png (611x718, 481.13K)

yeah sure they can have multiple guys obsessing over them but those guys are usually obsessing over other girls

This.

If you don't understand the difference between wanting to be lied to, and asking for a bare minimum level of compassion and genuine care, then the blame lies solely on you. Besides average looking men and women are still beautiful to those who are interested in them. If you can't even say that much, then it objectively shows you don't give a damn about them as people.

damn that's pretty based desu