My gf broke up with me and now I want a bf so bad and am thirsting after every guy I ever meet...

My gf broke up with me and now I want a bf so bad and am thirsting after every guy I ever meet. Is this how sex-havers feel after beakups? Because they know they can find someone else they don't deny their thirst like incels do. I was an incel a year ago and this is the thirstiest I've been my entire life.

Attached: thirsty.gif (498x278, 1.79M)

Guys and girls both want me. I am doing so well

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 135.92K)

I don't know. After my gf broke up with me, I lost all interest in sex for like a year and was extremely depressed

>I don't know. After my gf broke up with me, I lost all interest in sex for like a year and was extremely depressed
Was she your first? Did you manage to get sex after?

yeh ok but why did it turn you gay..?

>faggots like OP have girlfriends

This is the ultimate blackpill.

Yeah, she was my first. We were together for 3 years. And no, haven't had sex since. Probably won't for a long time, if ever again. I'm pretty autistic, she was just a fluke, I think.

>yeh ok but why did it turn you gay..?
I was always bi, just now I'm tired of women and their drama so I just want to suck the dick of every single guy I meet. I just lost my piv virginity a few months ago so I hope I can lose my anal virginity soon too

>Yeah, she was my first. We were together for 3 years. And no, haven't had sex since. Probably won't for a long time, if ever again. I'm pretty autistic, she was just a fluke, I think.
I hope you find a new gf soon. Hopefully you build your confidence more too

>>faggots like OP have girlfriends
>This is the ultimate blackpill.
You can get a gf too. I believe in you

Don't feel so bad user, I'm a cock sucking faggot and I don't have a girlfriend.

you are on the sex addict's path, OP, and i wish you luck on this long and terrible voyage. You can never make up for the lost time you spent not fucking, but you can sure try.

having sex with men makes it easier to relate to women. and you don't even have to tell them about it

>having sex with men makes it easier to relate to women. and you don't even have to tell them about it
And some women are fujoshis too so it can be an asset there

That seems to be exceedingly rare so IMO I wouldn't confess being bi to any potential gfs ever. If they're not into it, or maybe even if they are, it will IMMEDIATELY make you less of a man in their eyes. Even very "progressive" girls are like this.

I think it's about how you handle it. A lot of people suck at projecting charismatic images/narratives about themselves so these things fall flat. On a normal guy just adding the detail that he's bisexual will likely make him look worse, but a normal guy isn't particularly appealing to begin with and being bisexual just clashes with it

I'm on hrt and my gf wants me to wear skirts when I fuck her, she constantly asks me if I find certain guys hot and wants to see me get fucked
we've been together for years, works for me

>I'm on hrt and my gf wants me to wear skirts when I fuck her, she constantly asks me if I find certain guys hot and wants to see me get fucked
>we've been together for years, works for me
Best to find the perfect match for you rather than just a rando. Don't appeal to the average person, appeal to your perfect match

would you put on a skirt for me?

>would you put on a skirt for me?
I don't have one

you think i wouldn't fuck you without buying you a skirt first?