Reminder to femanons:

Reminder to femanons:
There are several discord wolves dedicated to turning any femanon they come in contact with into a whore, especially an onlyfans whore. Do not fall for these predators. Their goal is to destroy as many women as possible because they hate you and want as many to suffer as possible.

Don't fall for this shit. You won't make money, you'll just be humiliated for crumbs and potentially blackmailed in the future.

Attached: 1636670860261.png (767x418, 268.79K)

Thanks, OP, but
>imagine being this retarded to fall for this shit
Women do this voluntarily anyways and feel no shame for it.

yuno is pretty ugly and she's still making enough money to sustain herself off of just OF.

This, if you're at least a 4/10 you should take advantage of your youth. Sell your body because it won't last, but the money will.

based Goku poster op

Yuno is a psyop artificially propped up to shill OF and subvert 4channers. They can't sell you on OF without "examples" like her.

This is some real shit tho. Whether it's an organized effort, or isolated incidents that just happen to operate in same/similar ways, this shit is really happening here and you better watch out for it.

its "vigilante" groups like DAP. they blackmail incels into showing up so they can film them, and they target women for abuse like op says.

pic rel - "dads" against predators

Attached: C67DCDF9-F809-4A2E-BA86-DF7AF47A0746.jpg (640x480, 19.45K)

Niggas make more money working at McDonald's. They have more dignity than whores. They have a job to distract them for 8 hours a day. Whores like Yuno have an abundance of free time. If you think this is a cool thing, you're just naive as fuck. She has all that free time to entertain her brain illnesses, and wastes all her time on a toxic corner of the internet. She's completely fucked and she is going to just get more and more unhinged as she indulges in a narcissistic life of prostitution hanging out with mentally ill incels.

Any more on this? First I've heard of it...

There is no dignity slaving away to buy your bosses 4th mistress a new handbag.
Whores are contributing to the societal decay of capitalism and are therefore good.

Attached: 1643139993586.jpg (570x712, 81.25K)

>Whores are contributing to the societal decay of capitalism
In what way? They perpetuate it because they sell you sell and capitalize on it. Whores are just a symptom of it, not the beginning of the end of it.

she makes like 200 a month rofl

You do realize working for OF is still working for the jews, right?

That's it? What the actual fuck. That's way worse than I estimated. They made it sound like she could pay her bills with this scam.

Capitalism requires population growth.
Turning sex into a commodity reduces natural birth rates and stable families to the point where immigration is no longer a realistic solution.
Jews aren't real and I don't care.

>Capitalism requires population growth
No it doesn't. You just need a stable population.

i decided to give my OF money to the animal shelters and spend it on animals so really its not paying for anything :D i don't make much anyways

>Don't fall for this shit. You won't make money, you'll just be humiliated for crumbs and potentially blackmailed in the future.
It's too late for this whore, but it serves as a warning to the others. You will not make shit degrading yourself for incels. Don't ever be tricked by these liars. You can earn money in any number of ways, but you will never get your dignity back if you become a whore. Plus, it's potential blackmail bait. They can ruin your lives outing you out as whores.

You don't get good returns on capital with no pop growth leading to the further squeeze of wages until the whole thing is unstable.

You don't need to have your population have high birth rates when there are billions of cheap labor third worlders to import. In fact, a growing population means you import less cheap labor out of country.