Why is Chad going for black girls so often nowadays?

Why is Chad going for black girls so often nowadays?

Attached: 0220D5CE-27DA-40CF-BE5E-5595BE1BCCD2.jpg (828x1187, 1.06M)

Pretty sure they go for everybody lmao

>this guy
>chad

He looks like he could star in cuckold videos

As the bull?

6/10 white guy gets 9/10 black girl
Why does this always happen

Are you fucking nuts? The black bitch literally has a pound of make up on here, look at the picture.

Cope nigger she's hot as fuck

probably because they are so cute and sweet

Attached: FJK-pu2XoAU3_km.jpg (540x571, 64.85K)

Cause black girls have booties

>4/10 white guy gets 7/10 black girl

It's really unfair. JBW is law. If I was white and wanted some head I could just go to tinder and get a black girl over in an hour. JBW is fucking law

Black girls have to be the one type of girl that has the biggest 180 when going from girl to girl. When a black girl is ghetto shes the most unattractive girl in existence. When she's normal, one of the most attractive.

Wash that make up off and lets see how hot she is.

Probably still very good looking. It's just for some damn reason women think an inch thick layer of makeup makes them look even better.

>Probably
Yes she would definently need layers and layers of make up if she looked naturally good.

Attached: 5hy89a.png (785x1000, 191.35K)

You've never been around women have you? It's okay I'll explain. You see, women are brought up thinking they need makeup to look pretty. They realize that it can cover up blemishes so many of them think "well that works so I bet if I put more on I'll look even better." The end result is what you see in op. There's also other factors at play like some women just generally use too much, Mexican and black girls tend to use a shit ton more than other races. I personally prefer if a girl puts on no makeup, or if they do, very little. In op it's way too much for my preference, but here's a good bit of info you probably don't know yet. Makeup doesn't change the overall shape of the face. It can, using shadows make some things look differently, but it won't hide a massive forehead, jutting chin, masculine jawline, or a number of other things.

>better in the kitchen
>less prone to karen behavior
>ride or die
>more feminine looking (most north european white women have square teutonic faces and are more handsome than pretty, black people have rounder softer features)
>nicer bodies on average
Lets be honest, black women / ethnic women generally are just a good match for white men and the only reason you don't see more white men marrying out is the white woman simp instinct that gets instilled in us at a young age. The highest tier Chads unlearn the need to care about their approval

Attached: 210580891_177370371095714_1628562916560328374_n.jpg (1080x1350, 200.4K)

Kek this nigga wrote an essay of cope. Muh society, muh standarts. The dude looks naturally good and the bitch is fake, simple as.

So wiggers are now considered chads?

>Cope
Bet you wear that wizard patch with pride don't you?

Black women also get sassy instead of pathetically whining like a white woman does

He is literally 6'4 and one of the best NFL players in the history of the sport. He's a mega chad. Very rarely do we see this type of Chadom in the world.