What does it taste like?

What does it taste like?
It must taste so goood..

Attached: 1643231599668.jpg (5768x4333, 892.51K)

it depends on their hygiene and diet.

It doesn't taste like much of anything.

Licking a penny

pretty gross, kind of tastes like piss with the texture of cum. also smells bad

I DONT KNOW
dont tell me i wanna find out for myself. You should too OP

It tastes like flesh and mucus, what did you expect?

Like a mucusy flesh pit.

Flex your bicep and lick the spot i circled. Then lick a penny. Thats about it

Attached: here.jpg (615x726, 77.24K)

This. Seriously can't say anymore. You can tell how much fruit a girl eats because of it. If she eats lots and lots and lots of fruit it will have a tiny sweetness to it.

I've only eaten out one girl, and it didn't taste like anything. Like absolutely nothing.
We made out at first, and then I gradually kissed/licked by my way down to her vagoo. I noticed absolutely no difference between kissing her mouth, boobs, tummy, thighs or vagina.

child's pussy

Artichoke

Slightly metallic, but not really bitter. Hard to describe it's kind of it's own taste.

it tastes like skin basically

The only guy who has actually had sex in this thread.

Probably like heaven.

It's no different than the taste you get sucking on your thumb, unless they nasty

That's funny because I have never had sex. I don't understand socialization so I just build up a mental deck of social response cards and pull them out when the time is appropriate, like trying to quantify interactions.

Like sweat and pussy.

It's more about the smell for me. If she has a good bush, no shaving or trimming, then it is quite pleasant. If she skips a couple showers it's amazing.
After a couple minutes you really don't taste it too much unless she is making a lot of wet. It's kind of sweet and acidic. Fun enough, but the taste is nothing compared to the scent.