I'm a native american and I love dating white women...

I'm a native american and I love dating white women, specifically blondes And I am proud that one day my children will be white

Attached: 3948392482098.jpg (225x225, 14.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu3fj-hz88E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol same mexican girl here. i cant wait to have white babies, they are so cute

based fellow racemixer

Cope, they will never be white you retarded subhumans

micro penis browncel mad

What kind of native american
Apparently I'm like 1% kickapoo
>muh ancestor

Attached: 1632406827861.png (485x640, 254.53K)

Based
I love nonwhites admitting the superiority of whiteness in this world and not being annoying sjw types coping

me laughing at big chief suckumcock OP
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu3fj-hz88E

Ok John Redcorn
When are you gonna tell Dale that Joseph isnt really his? I mean look at the poor guy, spends all day in his basement posting conspiracy theories on Any Forums

Honestly it's better than a nigger desu.

"The 1/64 Cherokee"
I am of Cree descent

I don't want care about race anymore. I want to care about love.

Attached: fish.png (703x703, 50.61K)

Yeah I'm a complete white guy in appearance
Don't know where that came from but my dna test did show a little native american
And no not cherokee, kickapoo, completely different
Cool cree cree is cool

I find that for native americans/mexicans/asians this always comes easier. It's really only blacks who cope about their mystery monkey hominid DNA that nobody else on earth has but is clearly a drawback rather than a positive. There are literally white worshipping cults in south america whos whole deal is bleaching their family line lmao.

Attached: abby1.jpg (1280x1266, 182.4K)

>There are literally white worshipping cults in south america whos whole deal is bleaching their family line
same in america. my grandma will be really happy when i tell her that my white husband is giving me white babies

If she gets over your transition I'm guessing she's just happy if you're happy at that point

based.

I'm a white guy and 4/5 of the girls I've fucked have been brown girls. It's just way easier to get a brown girl in the bed than white women, as their instincts tell them your genetics are superior to their mens. I'm going to keep cumming in brown girls and never stop.

pencil dick browncel cope

your hapa son will be on pills

good for you man, be sure to pick them carefully, wouldn't want a bad wife

I'm German and Siberian. I wish my people were like Afghans.