Reality according to Any Forums

>reality according to Any Forums
Only the top 0.000001% of males ever have sex or even get female attention, the rest is doomed to inceldom.

>reality
Very attractive men date very attractive women.
Normal men date normal women.
Ugly men date ugly women.
All of them experience drama and get cheat on sometimes, but mostly stick together.
Outcasts and weirdos remain virgins, for reasons often unrelated to appearance.

Attached: qt124.png (688x729, 679.88K)

you are so delusional. males get sex all the time while we have it harder.

I don't know. At least incels give me data with their claims. Do you have that? Also what is a ugly male? What is a ugly female? Where are you getting your information

Actual reality
>Attractive men fuck attractive women and normal women
>Normal men can get an ugly or normal woman to settle for him
>Ugly men don't have sex unless they're insanely wealthy

honestly go touch grass you basement dwellers.

I mean it's true that 99.9% of men never get female attention.

>No data
>inb4 go outside
If your claims are true it must be easy to find some data, right user?

there is no data needed. just go outside and look for yourself. and stop ignoring me for once you fish mouthed incel.

Just go look around you. You never see ugly men with women unless they have money.

>Outcasts and weirdos remain virgins, for reasons often unrelated to appearance.
cope

Attached: 1641280462667.png (1200x1000, 422.78K)

I am forced to go outside every day. It has not been enough to prove your claims, so please give us some evidence.

Same with average men, except that money can't get you women since they're whores who only want chad.

i see them everyday. you are just an misogynistic biased incel loser.

>All of them experience drama and get cheat on sometimes.
Wasn't true until very recently. In fact it was exactly the opposite. But yeah have fun cheating and stuff

Right, that's why ugly women can still go get fucked practically whenever they want and attractive men put up with insufferable bitches because they don't want to spend months/years finding someone again.

no we have it harder. literally go fucking outside already. GO OUTSIDE IDIOT. TOUCH GRASS AD LOOK FOR YOURSELF

You have a boyfriend, dumbass. In what world do you have it harder?

the top 20% of men have their pick of the litter and claim 80% of the women
the middle 60% of men will struggle. The top 30% of that bracket will fight for the remaining ugly women, and the bottom 30% will join the bottom 20% of men overall.
And thus the western world becomes roughly half incel, half sexhaver, although around half of the sexhavers aren't really having any quality sex, because they're getting laid by absolute disgusting filth like the women who use this board.

Look at university rates of male virginity, it matches this hypothesis. Evidence is mounting every day that passes

Absolutely, unequivocally, infallibly correct

Going outside is only going to further exacerbate this, because you'll see how reality truly is. Our oligarchs want young men glued to their computer screens raging about clown world minutia as their society slowly decays around them

Attached: 1635125148324.png (1200x600, 57.44K)

It *should* follow that as an autistic man I should date autistic women, but they don't exist and if they did they'd still be chad only.

I've fucked more women than you ever will, troon. Go eat a bullet.

Forgot the age aspect

Attached: fix.jpg (1640x1708, 303.57K)

3-5 times less autistic women than autistic men. It isn't as bad in women as men and they can get normal boyfriends because they have warm holes anyway.

Attached: supertrist.png (1200x1319, 462.21K)

Men are more variable. It means that at the bottom tail end of the distribution men are lower quality than women. Which means that a fair match for those women is indeed someone from higher up on the curve.
It's nobody's fucking fault that nature works that way. You also get more geniuses, great leaders and creative artists. Variability is your sex's evolutionary strategy and you don't get to have all the benefits of it and then refuse to pay the costs.

Attached: NormalDist.png (810x696, 37.79K)

So by 2045, if current trends continue, all 18 year old stacies will be 80 year old chads only?