So my wife said women don't need a man to provide for them when they can wageslave

so my wife said women don't need a man to provide for them when they can wageslave.
i told her i don't understand why these rich guys like Jeff Bezos or Bill Gates ever got married, they can fuck any woman they want but they settle for just one. she blanked and went off to do her make up.

is this what relationships boil down to? because neither of us had a counter-argument.

Attached: old guy facepalm.jpg (574x524, 30.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Xp4z5qlyqs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sounds like a pretty pointless discussion

>so my wife said women don't need a man to provide for them when they can wageslave.
they really do. women are bad workers and working makes them way more miserable than being a wife. they just say that as a threat because they're retards who can't think ahead, but the truth is it's a worse life.

bezos and gates get married because they're old. they're not redpilled or anything. redpill happened much after their time.

why does work make them more miserable? is it genetic?
not disagreeing with you, just trying to understand

Shitty work makes everybodu miserable, its not a female thing. Its just that men don't have a choice anyways so they wont be stuck thinking "i should have just married..." and such.

Women are weaker both physically and when it comes to tolerating extremely competitive, cutthroat, high stress work environments, so whether it's manual labour or an office job, it's harder for women.

Woman actually show better tolerance for mundane work like putting details in place on factories than men. In terms that it impact their mental health less. I guess men need a little more challenge in day to day life.

But generally "high-stress enviroment" is something that I would call shitty job. Men tolerate it somewhat better but they too suffer and deteriorate in the long run.
America's toxic view of job of course also contributes.

People forget house work is WORK. Boring shit

Yeah.
But there are pros and cons to it like with every job. I guess it also depend on whose housewife you are and how your power dynamics play out exactly.

any job you can do in your pajamas is not difficult.

for more wisdom, see youtube.com/watch?v=4Xp4z5qlyqs

LoL both of you are retarded. I would even go that far to call you equally retarded.

Why is she with you when she thinks that you're just worth the money you earn?
Why are you with her when you think the epitome of existence is fucking a bunch of hookers?

You niggas deserve each other.

Because people need company and intimacy. Actually having casual sex isn't that nice. What feels good is the feeling that you could go outside, walk up to the next stacy and she would be delighted at you choking her into her mattress.

>Everything in life is about sex, but sex. >Sex is about power.

user!
user YOU MUST NOT DEBATE WITH WOMEN
YOU CANT DEBATE GIRLS

THEY LITERALLY BEGIN A DOCUMENTATION FROM THAT POINT ON TO FIND THINGS TO ATTACK YOU WITH

EVERY GIRL DOES THIS user

user PLEASE UNDERSTAND HOLY SHIT YOU ARE DOING THE DUMBEST SHIT

Ah yes,the esteemed scholar Bill Burr

Im not saying it's hard, it's just boring and can take the time of a full time job for some people. Thus women have a higher tolerance for boring tedious shit

I am mot gonna watch the shit cause I am amongst my family right now, but unless a dude is a single father he should probably keep his opinion of motherhood to himself. Lack of respect to people involved in raising future generations are only gonna hurt the society.

She probably with him for reason unrelated to money. She is just cocky "wah you are not essential so dont push my limits" or something like that. Not sure if they were quarelling but sounds like it.

Nah, housekeeping is certainly more creative that adding the same detail to microchip for 8 hours.

>browsing Any Forums while being with your family
>thinking it's less obnoxious than watching youtube

No, you're just both retards.

>but unless a dude is a single father he should probably keep his opinion of motherhood to himself.
kill yourself.

We are just sitting in one room, I dont want to create noises.

They also refuse to concede when they've lost an argument. they just try to get louder with every statement that proves them wrong.

Richard Stallmeme is a hero to us all.